Ch. 19

We got in the taxi and went back to the hotel. When we got there, Ricardo and Kian went to Starbucks to get us coffees. I guess they needed some brother time before we leave. I sat on my bed and started looking through all the pictures I took and sighed. I could feel hot tears running down my cheek. Sam came over and wiped my face with his sleeve.

"I'll you soon. And we'll Skype everyday!" He said rubbing my back, I smiled weakly and looked at him.

"You're a great friend Sam." I said hugging him.

"Friend?" He asked, I looked at him. "You mean twin." He finished, I smiled and nodded.

"Twin!" I said. I released from his hug and looked at him. We both burst into laughter and looked at Jc who was putting his video stuff away.

"Jc! Help Sam is trying to kiss me!" I yelled, he whipped around and got up. He charged toward Sam when I stopped him.

"I was kidding!" I said laughing. He smiled and tackled Sam. They wrestled for 5 minutes till Ricardo and Kian came in with coffees. We sat and drank them in silence.

"This sucks. You guys are at least a state or two away while I am all the across the country!" I said pouting and looking down at my coffee.

"You know we are always a computer screen away!" Kian said, we all laughed and nodded.

"I know..Text me as soon as you guys get home." I said, they nodded and laughed. We sat there and laughed for a bit. I walked past Jc to grab my phone when he grabbed me and put me on his lap, I giggled and kissed him. 

"Kean the bean get my phone please?" I asked, he nodded and handed me my phone. By now it was 12:00. We had to leave in an hour. I sighed and looked at the boys. I set my timer for 60 minutes and set it back down. 

"So Shelby. Do you want to maybe be interviewed on my show if you ever visit?" Ricardo asked, I smiled and nodded. 

"I'd love to!" I said smiling, I looked at Jc.

"And I want to meet Joe Felix and Jaylyn." I said. He nodded and squeezed me making me giggle.

"Of course." He said, I looked up at Kian who gave Sam a charlie horse, we all laughed hysterically.

"So, what are you planning to do with your music in the future?" Ricardo asked, I thought long and hard for a minute.

"Honestly, I don't know, but my manager is working on it. My album comes out the week before Playlist Live which is exciting." I responded, Ricardo nodded.

"We are getting copies right?" Kian said, I laughed and nodded.

"Yes I will mail them too you I promise!" I replied. I looked at my phone and saw we had 10 minutes left. 

"We might want to start checking out and getting to the airport..." I said sighing and fighting back tears. The boys nodded and got up. 

"Wait!" Sam said running out of the room, we stopped where we were. He came back with three big bag carriers. One for Ricardo and Jc, One for Kian and Sam, and one for me. We put out bags in and called the cab. Kian and Sam checked out of the room while we waited for the cabs to come. Jc got in one with me, but Ricardo, Sam, and Kian got in the other. I sat next to Jc and put my head on his shoulder.

"I hate you." I mumbled, he looked at me shocked and a bit heartbroken.

"I hate you because you made me fall for you so badly and I know that one day I am going to fall.. and you won't be there to catch me." I said looking at him. He took my chin with his pointer finger and kissed me lightly.

"I will always be here to catch you." He simply said. That short answer made me feel so much better. I love this boy. No, I'm don't.....

I'm IN love with this boy.

*Authors Note*

So my plan is to end this book, then start a sequel to this about Playlist live and work from there. There will be maybe 6 maybe even 7 books to this! And maybe as prequel with just Shelby, Kian, and Sam and how Shelby loved Sam, but he chose someone else over her !! Tell me what you think in the comments and also please FAN me and VOTE! xoxo !