Ch. 16

(UNEDITED- sorry too busy to edit today)

Jc P.O.V

When Shelby left with Ricardo, I instantly turned to Sam and Kian. 

"You know a LOT more about Shelby than I do. Especially you Sam." I said to them.

"Please help me out here. I want this last night to be special between us and I beg for your help. Please." I begged. Sam looked down at the floor then up at me. 

"Fine she likes something that has to do with music obviously. Other than that, she likes things that come from the heart. She loves anything that takes effort. So I really can't help you there. Lastly, she likes things that remind her of a memory you guys had. Like the candles." He said. I smiled satified with the answer. 

"Okay I think I know. Thank you so much!" I said dragging them into stores. I got her a bracelet with cloud charms and music notes. In the center of the bracelet is a heart that has our names engraved. I also got her a couple beanies as sort of small things and I got her a mathing 'Hakuna Matata' Phone case so we could match. I hid the bags into one of my bags and went to the car. 

While she was in the shower, Ricardo and I set up on the roof. Ricardo went back to the room so I could calm down a bit of my nerves. When i returned to the lobby Ricardo rushed over to me.

"Shelby is under the managers counter and if she gets caught we get kicked out come on." He said dragging me to the counter. Ricardo lead him down the other side of the hotel. I pulled her out from under the counter and noticed she was holding her purse.

"Hi." I said kissing her forehead.

"Hi." She replied kissing me. Sparks flew like always and blood rushed through my veins. I took her hand and lead her to the roof.

"Where are we going?" She asked giggling . She is so cute.

"The roof." I said smiling at her. When I lead her to the roof. Her jaw dropped...

Shelby P.O.V

I looked out at the roof. Candles were lined up shaping a heart in inside the heart were rose petals. I smiled and walked up to them, not letting go of Jc's hand. He smiled and handed me three wrapped gifts. I smiled and sat down in one side of the heart, he sat across from me on the other side. He pushed my hair behind my ear and smiled. I slowly unwrapped the biggest one and inside were several beanies. I giggled and kissed his forehead.

"I love them." I said taking off the one I have on and replacing it with one of the other ones. I opened the next one and inside was a phone case just like his. I started tearing up. I changed my 'Pink' phone case with that one and kissed his cheek.

"This is perfect." I said tearing up. He wiped my tears with his sleeve and smiled.

"There's one more." He said smiling at me. I smiled and opened the last one. I looked at the black box and slowly took off the lid. Inside was a charm bracelet. It had clouds and music notes with a heart in the center. I laughed and cried at the same time.

"Jc this is amazing." I said looking at him. He wiped my tears again and pulled me into a hug. I looked into his eyes and kissed him. When I pulled away I started looking through my purse. I too pulled out three wrapped gifts. 

"I needed to get you something to remember me by." I said sitting across from him again. He opened up the one with the beanies and laughed.

"You're cute." He said kissing my forehead. I giggled at him. "I know." I replied. He opened the next one which had the longboard inside. He smiled down at it.

"This is amazing I needed a new one!" He said kissing my cheek. He flipped it over and it had laughed at the clouds. Lastly, he opened the one with the skateboard and he looked excited and surprised.

"Ricardo told me you started skateboarding so I thought you might need a new one." I said smiling at him. He flipped it over and began outlining the cloud and music sign mixed and just smiled.

"This is amazing. Simply perfect." He said. I stood up and put everything he got me in my purse. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing." He said walking over to me. He pulled me toward him and held me tightly in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you Justin Caylen." I said.

"I'll miss you Shelby Dempsey." He said. He leaned his head against my forehead and smiled. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He gladly accepted.

I never want to leave.