Ch. 10

* Meet and Greet / Teen Hoot Day*

I woke up and slipped out of Jc's grasp and snuck into Andrea's room. I walked in and saw that she was snuggled up with Kian. I decided to mess with them....I slowly climbed onto their bed and made my way toward them. 

"What are you doing?" Sam hissed.

"Sh!" I responded. He shrugged and turned over. I managed to crawl in between them and sat up leaning on my elbows.

"GOOOOOOOOOODMORRRRRRNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNGGGG BAABBBBBIIIIEEEESSSS!" I screamed at them. Andrea jumped off the bed and glared at me. Kian just looked up at me and laughed. 

"GOODMORNING!" He said jumping on me. He pinned me down and started tickling me. My ribs were killing me, but I couldn't stop laughing. Suddenly Sam held me down so I couldn't move.

"Stooppp! Your----hurting---meeeee!" I squealed. Suddenly the rest of the gang ran in and started laughing at the scene. 

"Say sorry!" Kian said.

"I'm so...sorr.....sorrry!!!" I screamed kicking him off me. He laughed and stood up.

"MEET AND GREET IN 1 HOUR MOVE MOVE MOVE!" He yelled looking at the clock. We scrambled and went to our hotel rooms. When everyone was ready, we went the meet and greet. Jc and I decided to share an area because a bunch of fans came up with the idea on Twitter. Sam and Kian were next to us, but sadly the rest of them were spread out. When the doors opened, fans ran to our station. We signed, took pictures, sold merch. It was amazing.

We got a lot of "You two are perfect together!" and "I love you guys you two should work together!" We also recieved a lot gifts and things like bracelets and two girls made a collage of my name and another one made a G Cleff filled with pictures of me and Jc. Jc got the Bass Cleff. It was adorable! 

When it was over. I frowned. Ricky, Connor, Trevor, and Eric all leave tomorrow. And Me, Andrea. Ricardo, Jc, Kian, and Sam the day after. I started crying to myself. Suddenly, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist.

"What's wrong babe? You're crying!" Jc said kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"I just realized that it is almost over..." I said in tears. He turned me around and held me so I wouldn't move.

"Shelby, we will not be seperated forever. I will call and text you everyday! I will do whatever I can to keep in touch I promise! I love you and I know that we can get through this." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him and played with his hair. Everytime we touched I swear there were sparks. Our moment was soon ruined when we heard that noise of pictures being taken.

"Twitter fans will LOVE THIS!" Sam screeched. I ran at him, but he sent it before I could grab him. Kian and Andrea were already Instagraming it...UGH! I took Jc's hand and followed the group back upstairs. I am still depressed...I don't want to leave.

"Sis?" Trev said. I jumped on his back and let go of Jc. 

"Yes bro?" I asked. 

"Tonight you are sitting with me at dinner when we go out as a family!" He demanded.

"Alright Trev. OH MY GOD TREVOR! We have a concert tonight!" I screamed. He jumped off my back.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE FORGOT! GUYS!" He yelled. We all stopped. 

"Shelby and I have a concert tonight!" Trev yelled. Everyong gasped.

"What time?!" I yelled.

"7;00" He replied. Alright it is 3:00 now.

"Let's go get ready we have to set up at 5:00!!" Trev said. I nodded and ran into the hotel room. How could I forget!?

*Authors Note*

So if you guys don't know, I am going to do this concert thing that they did at Teen Hoot, but I added sort of switched it up a bit(: I wanted to make the story my own! Fan, Comment, and Vote please THANKS! xoxo