Ch. 1

I walked off the plane with Andrea, hand in hand. We do this everytime we get off the plane because they freak us out. Our heels clicked in synch which made us laugh. Andrea was on facetime with Kian like always while we grabbed our bags, but he suddenly hung up.

"That's weird?" She said. Suddenly someones arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"There's my other half!" Someone whispered in my ear. I turned around and there was Sam. I squealed and grabbed him again. Tears forming in my eyes.

"I missed you!" I said. He wiped my tears and laughed. 

"I missed you too!" He replied. We looked at Kian and Andrea who were just cuddling. I untangled from Sam and poked Kian. 

"Umm.." I said acting impatient. He lifted me up and spun me around

"FINALLY I'VE MISSED YOU !" He said. I laughed and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Same!" I said. We decided to share a cab to the hotel. We talked and laughed like always when Sam brought up Jc.

"So, Jc is wicked excited to see you." He said.

"oh." I mumbled. My cheeks turning red. Everyone laughs while I burrowed my face in Sam's arms. 

"Awe!" Andrea said. Sam blushed wildly. That's strange... Why would he blush? Whatever it means nothing. We got to the hotel room when all seemed quiet...too quiet. Suddenly Eric, one of the YouTubers lifted me off the ground and threw me on the bed. 

"HI!" He said. We all laughed.

"Eric!" I said hugging him. 

"I can not wait until you perform!" He said. We talked for a while when Trevor walked in.

"I AM TITAAANNNNIUMMMM!" He sang raising his arms up signalling a hug from me. I tackled him and sang.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall." I finished.  They all just looked at me in awe. I let go of Trevor when Con Da Bon walked in. He overpowered me and we both fell to the floor. Ricky came in after and we would not let go of each other. We talked when Ricky got a text.

"Ricardo says if you want to see Jc Shelby they just got here. Something about tackling.?" He said. With that I ran out of the hotel room and toward the lobby. I didn't see anyone. Then Ricardo lifted me  off the ground and his strong grip held me tightly.

"BABY GIRL!" He said. Tears forming in his eyes.

"PAPS!" I said looking at him. He hid me behind the wall.

"Shh when I tell you to. Come out." he said. He looked me up and down. "Jc will drool you look amazing!" he said. I blushed at him.

"Thanks." I said. He walked away. I peeked over the wall where I saw him. Jc walked in wearing his usual beenie. He is my height 5"7 with dark hair. His brown eyes were glistening. My heart dropped.

"NOW!" Ricardo said. I came out from behind the wall. When Jc looked at me, I noticed his face turn red and he gasped. He dropped his bag and ran toward me. He lifted me off the ground and held me in his arms for a long time.

"BOO! I missed you so much!" He said. I clung tightly around his neck and smiled. 

"I've missed you too!" I said. I could feel him smile on my neck.

"AWE!" Everyone said. I didn't know they were all watching. Jc and I looked at them, but didn't break our grip.

"Hey." He said coolly to everyone. We all laughed and I let go of him. I regretted it instantly. After we returned to one of the rooms. Andrea sat on Kian's lap, Sam was wrestling with Eric, Connor and Ricky were editing, and Ricardo was pulling out his camera equippment. Jc came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What's up?" I said to him. He smiled sweetly at me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love your accent." He said. I grinned and blushed.

"Thanks... Y'all" I said mocking him. 

"I don't sound like that." he growled into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I gave him a cheeky smile and yelled to Ricardo.

"What are Y'ALL doing?!" Ricardo burst into laughter. Andrea and Kian have been staring intensly at me and Jc the whole time. Jc tightened his grip on me as a warning. 

"I'm warning you." He mumbled smiling. I smiled wider. This might be fun.

"What you gonna do?" I dared. With that he lifted me off my feet, took off my heels and held me down on the bed. 

"Connor, Ricky, Sam, Trevor help!" Jc said. They all came over and held me down while Jc tickled me. He knows I am very ticklish.

"STOP---PLEASE!" I yelled. 

"Say sorry!" Jc said. I hate apoligizing.

"NO!" I said

"Fine then." He continued to tickle.

"FINE I'M SORRY!" I said. They let go and I clung onto Sam. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in his neck. He lifted me up and set me on his lap.

"Sam keep the mean man away from me!" i said smiling at Jc. He pouted for a moment before laughing.

"I'll keep you safe." Sam whispered. I looked at Kian and Andrea who were giving me confused looks. I untangled from Sam and sat on Andrea who was sitting on Kian. Kian groaned from the weight of us both.

"Are you saying we are fat?!" Andrea said. Kian looked at her and laughed.

"Not fat..OBESE!" He said. We both got up and moved to the bed. 

"I'm sorry!" Kian said tackling us. We all laughed and pushed him away. I crawled over to where Jc was and sat next to him. He smiled at me and put his phone in his pocket. After about 10 minutes of just talking with Jc. Ricardo interrupted all of us.

"So I talked to the manager and since all rooms are payed off. We can pick who sleeps where. We can fit 5 per room. So how about Me, Jc, Shelby, Ricky, and Connor in one room and Andrea, Kian, Sam, Eric, and Trevor in the other." He said.

"Or Kian, Shelby, me, Eric, and Trevor and Andrea, Jc, you, Connor, and Ricky in the other." Sam said to Ricardo. We all looked confused at him, but Kian and Andrea just looked at each then at me. Why?  

"Well I want to room with Andrea." Kian said.

"I need my twerk buddy with me." Ricky joked. We all decided to vote on either Sam or Ricardo. Andrea, Kian, Me, Jc, Connor, Ricardo, and Ricky voted for Ricardo while Sam, Trevor, and Eric voted for Sam. It was decided, but for some reason Sam didn't like it. And Andrea and Kian knew why? I have to get to the bottom of this.

*Authors Note* 

Trust me it gets better from here! Please vote, fan, and comment it means a lot! Thank!