Ch. 7

I froze. I didn't know what to say. Wait, obviously it's a yes. I just couldn't move. Suddenly I turned and faced him. He stood there holding a dozen roses. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Yes!!" I said blushing wildly. I let go for a second and held the flowers. I set them down on the table next to us and looked at him again. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

He licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance, but I denied. I broke from his kiss and leaned my forehead against his. He pulled me closer to him and I could smell the cologne off of him. I smiled at him.

"Shelby, you're really special to me and I think we can handle a long distance relationship. What do you say?" He asked. I blushed and kissed him again.

"Of course." I said. When I turned to pick up the roses, he held out a small box.

"What's this?" I asked. He opened the box to me and inside was two necklaces. Both matching! It was an infinity sign with my anitials S.D on one and J.C on the other. He took one and put it on me and I took the other and put it on him.

"I know it's a little cheesy, but I wanted us to remember this moment." He said kissing my temple. I smiled.

"No it is beautiful. Jc this is amazing." I said in tears. He stood in front of me and wiped the tears away.

"Why are you crying?" He asked holding me.

"No guy has ever treated me as amazing as you do. Jc you mean so much to me." I said hugging him.

"Shelby, you are my world. I have to find someway to show you..." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"I love you Jc Caylen." I said.

"I love you Shelby Dempsey." He said.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry for the long wait, but I promise to upload more! && sorry this is so short ! There is a lot of drama in the next chapter. Comment what you think, vote, and fan me it means A LOT ! xoxo