Ch. 15

When we arrived at the mall, I jumped out and stretched. My legs always cramp up even if I'm in the car for a half hour. Jc wrapped his arms around my waist while we waited for Sam and Kian to grab their things. When everyone was ready, I jumped on Jc's back and he carried me into the mall. The stores were huge and there were so many of them! 

We went into Urban Outfitters and other stores I have never been to since they don't have them in NYC. They did have stores that are in NYC that the boys have never heard of like Forever 21, Icing, Hot Topic, and others. We went to almost every store and made multiple trips back to the car because we had far to many bags. I grabbed Ricardo and pulled him aside.

"I need to get Jc something." I said. He nodded and turned to the boys.

"I am gonna take Shelby to the car to drop off the bags then she needs to grab some leggings she saw at Forever 21. Meet by the car in an hour?" Ricardo asked. The boys nodded and walked away.

"Thanks, come on." I said taking his arm. I got in a new longboard with a cloud in the middle. I also got a couple new beanies that he doesn't have and a few snapbacks. Lastly, I found out he started riding skateboards so I got him a custom made skateboard with pictures of us and in the middle it has a cloud that represents him and music notes that represent me. 

"Thank you so much Ricardo." I said.

"No problem. Jc is gonna love this." He said smiling. We met up with the boys at the car.

"How am I gonna get this on a plane." I joked. The guys laughed as we left the mall. It was around 9 ish and we were all hungry again. We decided to stop at Taco Bell on the way home. It was literally gone by the time we got back to the hotel room. When we got in, the lobby was almost black. The manager was asleep at the counter. It was only 10:00. We walked back to the hotel room and dropped our bags in different areas of the hotel room so we know who belongs to whos.

Jc and Ricardo have been fighting for the shower for literally 10 minutes. I got up and pushed them away from the bathroom door. I locked it and started the shower.

"HEY!" Jc and Ricardo Chorused. I laughed and started taking off my clothes. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. The warm water washes away all the stress and empties me of my thoughts. After about a half hour I got out and brushed my hair, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then dried my hair. When I got out an hour later, I heard the boys laughing hysterically.

I peeked through into the room and watched as Sam put on my bra and jumped around the room. None of the boys saw that I was taking pictures and video taping it all. I whistled to Sam and when he turned around I got an amazing picture of his surprised and horrified face.

"Delete those!" He yelled. I shook my head and locked my phone. He ran after me, but with one swift glide he ran into a wall.

"I'm a dancer." I said smirking. He ran at me again and when he jumped I fell into a split causing him to jump into Ricardo's arms. Kian came up from behind me and lifted me up onto his shoulders. 

"Quick Sam now!" He said. I managed to do a backbend over his shoulder and got out of his reach. I ran out of the room and into the lobby. I hid under the counter of the manager's desk and realized something....the manager. He wasn't there! I looked around and hid when I saw a pair of black leather shoes walk in front of the desk. I wish one of the boys would help. If I get caught the manager could kick us out... Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Sorry it is so late, but can you help me find my girlfriend?" I'm scared that she might have been taken." Jc said sounding urgent. 

"Oh of course sir." He said rushing across the counter.

"I'll help him Jc you go find her in another part." I heard Ricardo say. When I thought everyone left, Jc grabbed my foot and pulled me out from under the desk.

"Hi." He said smirking.

"Hi." I replied kissing him gently. He lifted me up and took my hand.

"Come on." He said. I smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked giggling.

"The roof." Jc said, I giggled. When he took me up to the roof. My heart dropped. 

Oh my god....