"Dude! Let go!" (Y/n) demanded as she struggled in his grip. "Now, now, girls, now's not the time to fight. We have a devil problem on our hands," Gojo said as he pointed a thumb at the school building. "Deal with it yourself, sorcerer," Sukuna dismissed, not caring if Gojo risked his life in the damn school. If Gojo did die in the school, it'd be a miracle.

"Ouch, and when I helped you save (Y/n)" Gojo fake cried as he clutched his chest. Suddenly, another explosion caught their attention as a massive head strangely appeared. Suddenly there was another explosion as Denji jumped out of a window, carrying a girl in his arms. From behind them, a devil tried squeezing out of the window to grab them.

Sukuna grips (Y/n)'s arm tightly to keep her in place, to stop her from going after Denji. "Sukuna! Let go! I have to go help him!" (Y/n) demanded as she tugged on her arm, trying to get out of his grip. "He can rot for all I care, you being unharmed means more to me than that pervert!" Sukuna spoke angrily as he gripped her arm tighter.

"Well, I care! Now let go of me!" (Y/n) demanded as she continued to struggle. "Not to alarm you guys, but they're coming over–" Gojo didn't get to finish his sentence as Denji landed right on top of Sukuna's back. Sukuna growls in irritation and shoves Denji off of him. "If I catch AIDs, I'm killing him," Sukuna hissed.

(Y/n) took this opportunity to wiggle out of Sukuna's grip and went over to Denji to check on him. "Denji! Are you alright?! What happened?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "(Y/n)! Man, am I glad to see you" Denji said with an evident blush on his cheeks. Sukuna was quick to pull (Y/n) behind him and stood in front of her protectively. "What the hell is happening to the school pervert?" Sukuna demanded answers from this....creature.

"Oh great... You're still here" Denji grumbled as he eyed Sukuna. "Can you two do me a solid and help me keep her safe? Seems like every demon is after her for some reason" he said, ignoring the question, as he gestured to the girl in his arms. "No, who the fuck do you think I am?" Sukuna spoke as he looked at Denji in disgust.

Slowly, (Y/n) inched away from Sukuna, as he was too distracted with Denji to notice her absence. Once far enough, she ran to the school at top speed, hoping she could save any of the survivors. Gojo watched her with a sweatdrop, not at all stopping her from entering the school. He trusts she'll survive, but... Perhaps he should tell the oblivious curse first.

"Why the hell not?!" Denji asked in disbelief, quite offended by the refusal. "Hey, guys" Gojo called as he tried to intervene. Briefly, Sukuna glanced at Gojo with a glare. "What do you want, rat?" Sukuna questioned rudely. "(Y/n) ran into the school to go after the devil," Gojo informed as he casually pointed at the school.

"SHE WHAT?!" Sukuna yelled in alarm as he whipped his head to the school. Without hesitation, he ran after his idiotic vessel. "Here, can you watch her? Thanks" Denji said as he placed down the girl and quickly ran after Sukuna. Gojo blinked with dotted eyes, watching the two vanish into the school, before looking at the girl. "Sup?" He asked her casually.

"Dude! Slow down!" Denji called to the curse, almost losing him a few times. Sukuna ignored Denji's calls as he searched every room for (Y/n), ignoring others who may be in need of help. All he can care about is that idiot's safety. His search was stopped by a hand grabbing his shoulder. Glancing at the owner of the hand, he instantly spotted Denji. Immediately, Denji's hand was sliced off, clearly disgusted that Denji even dared to touch him.

"Do not touch me you worthless maggot!" Sukuna hissed at Denji. "Ow! What the hell man?! What's your issue?!" Denji exclaimed in anger as he held his bleeding wrist. "My issue is how you think you're worthy of touching me with your lowly, grubby, fingers," Sukuna spoke as he turned around to face Denji, crossing his arms against his chest. Denji will always be beneath him, hell, even beneath the hermit crab. He sees no value in Denji's life.

Before Denji could argue against him, the ceiling behind Sukuna fell as a familiar body fell through it. "Guh..." (Y/n) groaned, laying in a heap of rubble, and blood covering her forehead. "(Y/n)!" Sukuna exclaimed as he rushed to her side. He holds her up by her shoulders and checks if she's still breathing.

He didn't need to check for long as (Y/n) perked up and shook herself like a dog, trying to shake off the rubble that stuck to her. (Y/n)'s eyes darted around quickly, ignoring the pain that ached her body. "Where'd the bastard go?" She asked, looking for the devil she was fighting earlier. "Oi, don't move idiot, you probably have a concussion," Sukuna orders.

"I'm fine" (Y/n) assured as she stood up, dusting off her clothes. "You're clearly not fine! Don't go running into--" Sukuna didn't get to finish his sentence as the ceiling broke again. This time, a figure landed right on top of Denji, giving him no time to move out of the way. Quickly, Sukuna moved (Y/n) behind him, ready to fight off whoever just interrupted them.

Before him was a humanoid woman, her head detached from her body, held up by multiple hands. "Ryomen Sukuna... It's a surprise to meet you here" the devil said casually, as if talking to an old acquaintance. "And you are?" Sukuna asked rhetorically, clearly uninterested. "My name is unimportant, I am here for a specific mission," the devil said as she walked forward.

"Step closer, I might be obliged to end your mission early," Sukuna threatened as his claws grew. "Take this!" Denji inturupted as he shoved a chainsaw into the devil's stomach. The devil let out a sigh before reeling her leg forward and kicking Denji away from her. His body flew far down the hall, the only indication he was alive was the gag of pain. "You–!" (Y/n) growls as she steps forward, but Sukuna's arm stops her. "Don't! This devil is out of your league" Sukuna hissed at her.

"You say that about every devil!" (Y/n) exclaimed, clearly frustrated with Sukuna. "What do you even want?" Sukuna asked as he turned to the female devil. "I'm after Asa Mitaka, she harbors the War Devil. Once I drop her into hell, I will take my leave" the devil informed casually. "Like he'll I'd allow that!" (Y/n) proclaimed as she tried to shove past Sukuna.

Sukuna grabs her wrist and yanks her back behind him. "Do you have a death wish?! She is after someone else and it's none of our concern!" Sukuna scolded her. (Y/n) glares at Sukuna, a bit pissed that she keeps getting pushed around. "I don't care about that! My moral is to protect people, not sit by and watch!" She argues with the curse. Sukuna's glare hardens at her as he keeps her in place. "Instead of behaving like a dumbass, think with your brain!" He snapped.

"If either of you gets in my way, I will be forced to take you out," the devil said as she stepped closer. "Eat this!!" Denji cries as he rushes up behind the devil, slicing her in half. "How impolite, don't you have any manners?" The devil scoffed as she grabbed Denji's arm, flipping him over her and sending him to Sukuna and (Y/n).

Casually, Sukuna pulled (Y/n) to the side as he side-stepped Denji, watching as Denji flew through the air and tumbled to the ground pitifully. "Now, will you both get in my way too?" The devil asked as she looked at them. "So long as you don't touch her, I don't give a shit what you do." Sukuna spoke, nudging his head to (Y/n)'s way. The devil hummed as she looked from Sukuna to (Y/n).

"He might not have a problem with it, but I do! Denji and I will take you down" (Y/n) promised as she glared at the devil. "Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you," Sukuna hissed under his breath, regretting his life decisions. "Then don't, I can handle myself," (Y/n) said as she waved him off. "What are you guys just standing there for?" Denji asked as he walked up next to them, dripping with blood. Sukuna glares at Denji and then turns to (Y/n).

"You can't handle yourself, you're too weak for an enemy like this," Sukuna scolded her. He's trying to get it through her thick skull that she is not as strong as she likes to think she is. "Then at least help out, or get Gojo to do the job for you," (Y/n) said, as she glared at him, too stubborn to back down. Her words really irked Sukuna, he was fed up with arguing with her. Swiftly, he used two fingers and tapped her forehead, not giving her time to react as he knocked her out.

"Huh?! What did you do to her?!" Denji asked in alarm, worried for the girl. "What I should've done earlier," Sukuna said as he lifted (Y/n) up into his arms, holding her bridal style. In the blink of an eye, both curse and vessel were gone, leaving Denji to deal with the devil alone.