city of love - luka couffaine x reader

——————————————————————-
You were extremely excited. As you hop off the train and start walking towards your aunt's apartment, a million thoughts fly through your head. It was your first time in Paris, the "city of love." After years of dreaming of the famous city, your parents had finally let you visit your aunt and cousins for a while. You look down at your phone, following the directions to your aunt's house. Just as the house becomes visible, you hear someone calling your name.

"Y/N!" You hear, as you look up and see your favorite cousin.

"C/N!" You respond, and you two hug.

"I'm so happy you're here, Paris is the best and I can't wait to show you around!" C/N (cousins name) and you spend the rest of the day touring the Parisian streets, naming local landmarks, catching up, and best of all; trying authentic Parisian baked goods.

A/N: food; arguably the best part of traveling

Paris was everything you had imagined. It was gorgeous.

After a long day of travel, talking and tasting, you and C/N arrived back at your aunts house and you began to unpack. Eventually you decided to take a break from unpacking and you grabbed your favorite book, deciding to walk to a local park. You head downstairs and your aunt greets you.

"Hi, Y/N! Where are you off to?" She asks, giving you a warm smile.

"I'm going to go relax at the park for a little while. Text me when you'd like me back. Thanks again for letting me stay here, Paris is so wonderful," you respond.

"Alright, stay safe. And of course, you're welcome anytime."

You smile and walk out the door, shutting it behind you. During your 5 minute walk to the park, you look at the beautiful city surrounding you. The only thing that could make today better is running into a cute guy, you think and instantly laugh at the thought. I've been reading too many romance novels.

When you get to the park, you find a bench underneath a large tree and sit down. You start to open your book before you hear someone playing guitar. The sound is beautiful. You look up, searching for the creator of this majestic noise. Quickly, your eyes spot a young boy, around your age, with dark hair died blue at the tips. He's gorgeous. You stare, mesmerized by the boy and his marvelous talent. Suddenly he looks up, making eye contact with you and you turn away, blushing in embarrassment. He continues playing his song and you start to read your book.

About a minute later you feel a tap on your shoulder, releasing you from the intense focus on your book and you notice the music stopped. You look up and meet eyes with the boy with the guitar. "Hi, I'm Luka Couffaine, and I couldn't help but notice how pretty you were." He smiles and you feel yourself begin to blush. "Is that F/B (favorite book)?" He adds.

"Oh, thank you. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N, and yea. It's my favorite book," you respond, positive that your face is beet red by now.

"Really? It's mine too. Anyway, I noticed you looking at me earlier, and I wanted to give you this," he says as he winks and hands you his guitar pick. "Text me," he adds as he calmly walks away.

Meanwhile, you're a blushing mess, blinking as you try to process what just happened. You look down at the pick. Written down is his phone number. Holy shit, you think, maybe Paris really is the city of love.
———————————————————————
a/n: i kinda rushed the ending cuz it's like 1am rn for me and im pretty tired, but lmk if you liked this! as always, leave any requests and suggestions in the comments or send them to me personally. thank you for reading! ❤️❤️