glad i'm with you - adrien agreste x reader

———————————————————————
You and your father exit the car and face the Agreste mansion. You had forgotten how elegant and big the estate was, though you're sure it must be lonely within the fine, marble walls. You had missed Adrien so much, you were childhood friends and it had been so long since you'd seen him last.

As you begin to walk up the stairs, the doors to the mansion open, revealing Gabriel and Adrien. Gabriel begins walking up to your father, holding out his hand. They exchange a formal handshake, while you and Adrien awkwardly look at each other. The last time you two had seen each other, there was an obvious tension between you, and you both knew it.

"Hi, Y/N" Adrien speaks up. "It's been a while."

"It certainly has. How've you been?"

"Alright, Father finally let me attend public school. It's been a lot of fun."

"That's awesome, Adrien. I'm glad you've enjoyed it." You smile, and he does too.

"Here, let me show you to your room," he offers, taking one of your suitcases. You follow him through the marble house, up the staircase and into one of the many fancy guest rooms. "This is okay for you, right? If it's not, we have others.." He starts rambling.

"This is perfect, Adrien. Thank you." You place the rest of your suitcases down and look back up at him. "So, what do you do for fun around here anyways?" You smirk.

Adrien smiles. He'd always admired your fun, carefree personality. "Well, besides for modeling, fencing, studying, Chinese lessons, piano-"

"Jeez Adrien, I said FUN," you interrupt. "This is Paris, not a senior home. There's gotta be something fun around here to do."

(a/n: this was just for the sake of the imagine, these things aren't boring, and it's awesome if you enjoy them! ❤️)

Adrien laughs, and suddenly his eyes seem to sparkle. "You know what, I have an idea. There's a park not to far from here, let's have a picnic!" He beams, very obviously proud of his idea.

You smile, "Sure! Can we stop by that awesome bakery first and get some macarons?"

"Definitely."

———————timeskip—————————

You and Adrien walk out of the bakery with bags and boxes full of baked goods, and find a nice place to sit under a large tree at the park. You two sat and ate for hours, laughing and enjoying each others company.

It had been so long since you and Adrien had time together like this, after his mother died Gabriel shut off all contact with pretty much everyone and your parents were unable to reach out to him. Either way, you were happy to see Adrien again after so long.

"Y/N," Adrien says, looking at you, "It's been a while since i've had this much fun."

"Same. Honestly, I feel like I only have this much fun with you," You say, avoiding his eyes.

"Me too. I'm glad you're here, Y/N"

"I'm glad I'm with you."

————————————————————————
A/N: not gonna lie, this is so bad. I changed the storyline 3 times before finishing it, so i'm sorry if it makes no sense. As always, leave suggestions and requests in the comments. Love you all, and thanks for reading! ❤️❤️