You too?- Liam (Imagine)

It has been months now that you've been exploding on people for the littlest things. And your heart was starting to hurt.
You went to the doctor and she said some unfortunate things to you.

" (Y/N)....You have I.E.D. You need to control your anger, or you might have a heart stroke or something....You might lose your life." The doctor said.

"W-what?" You said as your voice cracked.

The doctor recommend you pills to control it. She told you to take one each day, and you did.

Liam had noticed that you looked exhausted each day, thank you pills you thought.

You held your books in your hand as you open your locker.

Your eyes were drooping closed. All you needed was to go to sleep.

" (Y/N) are you ok?.... you seem off for the past few days, you haven't been coming to lacrosse practice, we have a game next week and coach is asking for you....Whats going on?" He asks as he took your books from you.

"I-I am just tired ok..." you said. You began to walk away. You felt bad for not telling him that you have the same condition as him. He was already stressed for the game, why stress him out even more... you thought.

Unfortunately he took no fern answer and pulled you into a janitors closet.

"L-Liam, w-what are you doin-

"What's wrong with you?!" He asked as he stood infront of the door.

"I said i'm just tired!" You yelled getting mad.

Oh boy the pills started to ware off.

"No you're not, something is wrong with you and you're not telling me!" He yelled.

"I said i'm tired, I need some rest! why can't you comprehend that!" You yelled as your heart beat began to go up.

"No, something-

He stopped in his tracks.
He began to hear with his wolf senses your heart. Right now your heart was beating so hard that you felt the pulse in your head.

"What's wrong with you, you're heart is basically pumping out of yur chest!" He yelled as he got closer to you. He got so close that he was almost breathing down your neck.

"N-nothing!" you said as you got even angrier.

Liam hit the wall causing the wall to break.

"It's not nothing! Why don't you just tell me! i'm your boyfriend....What is it..you don't trust me!...what's wrong with you-

"I HAVE I.E.D. OK!!! I HAVE IT!!!" You screamed as tears fell from your eyes.

Liams face went pale.

"The doctor said.. .if I dont control it, I might die...." you said as your voice was soft.

"Thats why I look so tired...it's those pills, I didn't show up for practice because I don't want to be benched." you said.

"W-why D-didn't you tell me?" He said cupping your face.

"Because...I feel like i'm destroying everyone with my anger....I just-, I dont want to hurt any one Especially you and I can't take it anymore....." you said as you sobbed.

He engulfed you in a tight hug.
A tear shed from his eye.

"Look, I know what your going through....we are gonna fight this togther ok..." he said as his soft voice makes your spine shiver.

"Ok...I love you so much liam...Please don't leave me..." you whisper in ear.

"Leave you? Never, not in million years..I love you too much for that." he chuckled.

You smiled.

He kissed you and you kissed back. He let go.

"You know, I did research on I.E.D. and it has some positive effects on ....you know...when we..." he said as he smirked. You realized he was reffering to something inappropriate.

You gasp.

"Liam! You shouldn't be thinking that..." you said as you smacked him in the arm...hard.

"Ouch.....what? I'm just sayin..." he laughed.

"Oh yeah ok..." you said sarcastically.