Prologue

A voice, the certain group of children recognize to be Kilgarrah, narrated the history of how Protegere and Peverell came to be.

"Lord Black and Lord Potter both met up away from the war of Grindelwald. Both knew the influence of Albus Dumbledore and the doom he would cause the Wizarding World one day. "

Students looked up at the Headmaster in caution and saw he was so red so quickly his beard immediately looked like mold hanging off of a tomato. About all the Slytherins and half the Ravenclaws had nodded, but some were surprised that Lord Potter had been mentioned. They could clearly see Sirius, Regulus, and James' great-grandfather up on the screen along with another grandfather.

"They were both met with an offer. An offer given by the Potter's guardian..."

The three Potters rolled their eyes, knowing the dragon's need to be dramatic. Remus, Morrigan, and Lily all looked amused at the simultaneous eye roll their significant others had.

"Death."

Gasps and shouts of outrage are heard around the Hall. Some looked at the trio in fear and they just innocently smile back while Enyd was full blown laughing as she sometimes loved people's reaction to her mother.

"The offer was to live in the time of what would be known as Camelot. There had been a prophecy, one that would place Lord Potter's granddaughter and Lord Black's son as the helpers of Merlin himself, they would push him to be the best he could be."

More suspicion was raised as some remembered Lady Josephine Potter was significantly younger than Lord Orion Black and Lord Leon Gryffindor.

"Lord Black and Lord Potter took the offer. They both grabbed their wives, who agreed, and they travelled back in time."

Jaws dropped and the Camelot group tried hard not to laugh as they watched Lord Potter and Lord Black disappear with their wives only to stumble out with Fleamont Potter following behind all muttering "Finally we can come out."

"Death had given Lord Potter a warning, his granddaughter would need the Hallows, and she would be Death's Mistress. Death gave Lord Black a warning, his son would not rule over the kingdom he would develop. He would become a Grimm shifter, a Death Omen, the one who warns it's victims of their doom. Both Lord Black and Lord Potter were also told their respective son and granddaughter were soulmates, and that they had a third. The third would come last; he was a knight of Camelot.

Lord Black and Lord Potter created towns next door to each other, they were known allies. "

They all watched the two kingdoms being built, the Camelot group watching their homes be built in awe. The students had their eyes glued to the screen, watching in fascination.

"Lord Black had the town of Protegere. They were the protectors, those that warn. They had packs of Grimms that stayed at the castle. The pack grew excited when the announcement of the future Queen of Protegere, Lucretia, who would develop the same gift of controlling the Grimms. The people who lived there were trained in both magic and combat, whichever they pleased. The people who would watch the Grimm pack from afar, noticed the second one develop. Soon, Lord Black had announced the birth of a son, Orion."

More eyebrows raised, some knew of Lord Orion Black and his sister Lucretia Prewett. Fabian and Gideon grinned from their spot, glad their sister hadn't been there. It had sure been a surprise when Lucretia found out she would have a girl instead of her precious twin boys.

"Lord Potter, on request of Death, had the town of Peverell. They held the best deadliest town, but remained peaceful when they weren't attacked. Those from Protegere and Peverell communicated peacefully amongst each other and held monthly events between the two towns. Lord Potter already had a son, Fleamont, who had taken an interest in a maiden in his town, Euphemia, and soon they were wed. There were other Kings that argued about marrying out of royalty, but the town of Peverell didn't care."