07|

EMILIANO IS THE MOST EXHAUSTING PERSON JASMINE HAS EVER MET.

One minute they are close and the next he is distancing himself from her and it's starting to exhaust Jasmine, if feels like they take a step forward and then sixty thousand steps back.

"You are looking fine, were are you off to?" Sofia asks Jasmine.

"I don't know, your brother just told me to look sexy," she replies.

"You definitely understood the assignment," she says looking her up and down. She had on a little red leather bodycon dress and black strap heels.

"Thank you, now where is your brother, he's late,"

"I'm not late," Emiliano says coming into the kitchen, wrapping his arm around Jasmine's waist and places a kiss on her cheek. "Stai bene come sempre,"
[Looking good as always]

"I really need to learn Italian"

"He said-" Sofia says mischievously.

"Stai zitto," Emiliano cuts her off, making her smile at him with a knowing. "Let's get going"
[Shut up]

Emiliano opens the door for Jasmine before following behind her into the back of the black SUV. Once settled in their seats, Emiliano places his hand on her exposed upper thigh, slowly rubbing circles with his thumb while his other hand tapped away on his phone. The feeling of his fingers against her skin left it hot, sending a signal to her core. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own, yearning for more as she subconsciously moved her thigh closer to his body

"Where are we going?"

"To meet up with a business partner, we are about to close a deal." He says, not breaking his gaze from the phone

"What kind of deal,"

"We will be working to building a casino. It has to be done in a month so we will be working very closely as I will personally be ensuring all runs smoothly,' he says, not looking up from the screen.

"Oh okay."

The SUV comes to a halt at a dark alley behind a club, the driver opens the door, standing aside. Emiliano steps out, taking Jasmine's hand and helping her out of the car, her dress rides up, exposing most of her upper thigh, Emiliano catches a glimpse of the driver staring at the exposes skin, he clenches his jaw before tugging her dress down with force that made her loose her balance, grabbing his shoulder. He places his hand around Jasmine's waist before leading her through the alley, not before a gun was fired and the driver hit the ground with impact.

"That was so unnecessary," Jasmine says rolling her eyes.

"And I will do it again"

A large man appears from a door in the ally, silently leading them into the club. They take a flight of stairs and go down a dimly lit hallway, where the club music began to fade, the man comes to a stop at the final door in the hallway that was flung open.

"Emiliano," a female voice says cheerfully, unexpectedly, she wraps her arms around Emiliano, who had to remove his arms from Jasmine's waist to put robotically on the woman's sides.

'Chiara," he simply says. Once she pulls away his hand automatically return to Jasmine's waist. "Chiara, this is my fiance, Jasmine."

'Fiance?" She says quietly as if a question. "Nice to meet you," Chiara says, giving her a nod and a once over before turning her attention to Emiliano.

'How have you been, it's been too long," she says enthusiastically. "Please, come in and sit." Emiliano pulls out the chair for Jasmine, she mumbles a thank you before moving the chair closer to Jasmine before sitting, placing his hand on her exposed thigh, all while Chiara stares at the interaction.