04|

"WE ARE LEAVING IN TWO HOURS, YOUR DRESS IS ON THE BED."

Jasmine goes up to their room, taking a quick shower, coming out of a bathroom with just a small towel wrapped around her body.

On the bed, like Emiliano said, was a little silk black dress, black strap heels and a small elegant black purse. She slips on the dress and it fit like a glove, her smooth thighs were exposed with the slits on both her thighs and her breasts held back by the straps of the dress. She sits on the bed and slips on her shoes before quickly putting on her make up and tying her hair up in a slick high ponytail.

She takes her bag, packing her essentials, her gun, knife, lip gloss and mirror, before descending to the kitchen where Carmin was cooking.

"My love, you look gorgeous, I get why my son is so hooked," Carmin says to Jasmine.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you, my son is in love, I see the way he looks at you. I will admit, I've heard him mention your name a couple of times over the years-"

"Madre basta," Emiliano says making his presence known. Matching Jasmine's all black outfit, he had on a black suit without the tie, the first few shirt buttons undone exposing his chest and silver rings on his veiny hands. Jasmine and Emiliano make eye contact before he slowly drinks in her appearance.
[Mother that's enough]

"She looks good doesn't she?" Carmin chirps, breaking the silence and the tension.

"Always," Emiliano says looking into her eyes before approaching her. "Let's go," he says sternly but gently places his hands on her lower back, guiding her out of the kitchen. Jasmine gives a quick wave to Carmin who gives her a wink.

Emiliano leads her to the passangers side of a slick black SVU, opening the  door for Jasmine who mumbles a quick thank you before she slips into the car, giving Emiliano a glimpse of her lace thongs making him mumble "Fucking hell" to himself before slamming the door and going around to the drivers side.

The drive was silent, neither of them acknowledging the others presence. Emiliano cuts the engine in a dark and vacant parking lot before getting out and opening the door and helping Jasmine out. He protectively wraps his arm around her, bringing her body closer to his, leading her to a large double door of what looked like a large abandoned warehouse before they were pushed open. Disregarding the men at the door, Emiliano continues down a dark corridor, taking a left turn at the end of it to a door heavily guarded by two large men.

"Get out of my way," he says sternly.

"I need to search you sir, since the last... incident," one of the guards says, taking a step towards them.

Letting out a huff, Emiliano takes a step from Jasmine and the men does a quick pat down before turning to Jasmine. She rolls her eyes before holding her hands out. His hands go on her waist before going down, sliding his hands over her butt and giving it a slight squeeze.

"Yeah that's enough," Jasmine says flicking his hands off, a disgusted look on her face.

"You can come through," the other man says opening the door for them, Emiliano leads Jasmine in before shooting both the arms of the guard who searched them. "Non toccare mia moglie," his voice booms over the screams of the guard.
[Don't touch my wife]

"Not again Di Vaio, you aren't supposed to have your gun" a raspy voice sounds, it was an old Italian man with a cigar between his fingers and a petite woman with blond hair on his lap in lingerie, a small lace bra and matching thong.

"I should have killed him," Emiliano says clenching his jaw before roughly tossing his gun at the man who grimaces but says nothing.

"Please, sit," he says motioning to the long couch he was seated on. Quietly, Emiliano motions for Jasmine to sit down before sitting to her right, closer to the guy before protectively wrapping his arms around Jasmine.