Chap#23: Adventure into the forest

Start from the beginning

Shizu: Nice to meet you.

Griffin: Griffin's my name.

Griffin a was tall and muscular man standing over 6 feet. He used a great axe as his main weapon.

Shizue: Nice to meet you.

Lyra: And as you already heard his name this is Kaelin our leader.

Shizue: I see

Kaelin: Well then we better get a move on if we wanna make it on time there.

Lyra: Hey wait whats the hurry?

Kaelin: The faster we get done with the mission the better. We're already stacked on supplies so it's better if we hurry.

Kaelin said while walking away

Shizue: Is he always like this?

Lyra: Yup but we're already used to it.

Aria: So let's get going Miss Shizu or we'll get left behind.

Shizue: OK

Leone: Yo comeback soon and make sure you come back alive.

Shizue: Well will don't worry about that.

End Of FlashBack:

Shizue thoughts: And now we are traveling deep inside the forest.

Shizue: This forest sure is pretty.

Aria: Yes your right Miss Shizu. The trees here are so beautiful and the air so fresh. Makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

Lyra: Yeah but I'm wondering if we are being targeted by the monsters in this forest.

Lyra: The guild master said monsters are strong but rare here and yet we have already run into a dozen weak monsters.

Griffin: Just our luck I guess.

Kaelin: Hah those monsters were no match for us though we easily killed them.

Lyra: Those monster were weal considering we all here are atleast A minus ranked adventurers.

Aria: Although a few of them were strong.

Lyra: Yeah a few were really strong.

Griffin: Yeah but they were still no match for us.

Kaelin: Its getting really late. We should make camp here.

Lyra: Huh why here?

Kaelin: Easy look at your left.

When they turned there heads to the left they saw a huge pond with crystal clear water.

Aria: Wow Kaelin you managed to spot the pond while non of us did.

Lyra: Wait then why here? Why not make camp closer to the pond.

Kaelin: Simple....

Shizue: The water in the pond looks drinkable and if we take a look a little further there are fruits on the trees making a camp to the side of the pond is a good idea but maybe we should move a bit more undoubtedly monsters will be attracted to this place.

Kaelin: Exactly what she said.

Aria: I see so in that case maybe we should move a bit to the opposite of the pond.

Lyra: Yeah I'll find a good place wait a second for me

After saying this Lyra quickly left the group to find a good place for them to rest.

Shizue: We should go find some bull dear for dinner in the meantime.

Kaelin: But where are we gonna find bull dear anyway its not like they come out of nowhere.