Chap#18:The Primordial Black

3rd Person POV:

Shizue Izawa an adventurer and an otherworlder who got summoned into this one by Demonlord Leon Cromwell.

She was saved by the hero Chronoa. A while ago the hero had left the otherworlder on her own but the girl wasn't completely alone she had a pet dragon who was secretly a true dragon a race that was on top of the food chain.

After she was left by the Hero she became an adventurer. She started at the bottom but due to the help of a few people whom she had been acquainted with helped her rise in the ranks quicker.

And after a while she had became a well known adventurer with the title of the Conquerer Of Flames.

She also was quite well know for always having a Dragon around her. This Dragon who's scales were black and eyes were green.

(A/N: Yes this Rimuru's eyes are green but only in his dragon form)

This Dragon had also caught some peoples attention for being quite intelligent dragon. It always seemed like it could understand everyone while always being quite sharp eyed as many bandits tried to kidnappe the dragon but they were caught under its stare before they could make a move.

Now these two were heading to the Kingdom of Filtwood. They were invited there on a mission but what they didn't know is that there is gonna be a demon problem.

Shizue POV:

Shizue thought: Thanks to Leone I was able to rank up pretty quickly but it still took sometime but it was worth the effort because now i have became a well known adventurer. Now I had been invited to the Kingdom of Filtwood on official guild business.

Shizue thought: Well I took the mission because why not.

Shizue: Oh you guys are wondering where Rimuru is well he's eating a cowdeer meet that I had packed up he's kinda a glutton.

A/N: I don't remember paying you to break the forth wall.

Shizue: Sorry and you don't pay me at all.

A/N: And this why

(A/N: It was just a joke if you guys don't like it tell me and I shall never do it again)

Shizue thought: Soon I was getting closer to the castle. This was our meeting point other adventurers should be here as well as it was stated more adventurers will be present on the request paper.

Grrrrrr

Shizue: Rimuru

Shizue thought: It's strange Rimuru has never done this before. Something definitely wrong.

Shizue: Are you feeling well Rimuru?

Rimuru: Shizu this place its infested with demons.

Shizue: Wait what are you being serious

Rimuru: Yes but thats not the real problem the real is the presence one of those demons is emitting.

Shizue: What do you mean? Is it an Arch Demon?

Rimuru: No I can't mark this presence it's hidden quite well but it's definitely a primordial demon.

Shizue: Wait primordial you mean the oldest and the strongest demons?

Rimuru: Yes

Shizue: OK now it's a suspicious why is a primordial here of all places?

Rimuru: Maybe it was summoned but for what?