Chap#19: The battle

3rd Person POV:

In the castle of the Kingdom of Filtwood was standing Shizue Izawa the Conquerer of Flames in a circle made by the people surrounding them and her opponent one of the strongest demons in the underworld Primordial Demon Noir.

Shizue Izawa, was a skilled warrior renowned for her lightning-fast swordsmanship, stood at one end of the room, her grip on her katana tight. On the other end, amidst the flickering shadows, stood Noir the Black Primordial, a formidable being known for his dark magic and ruthless nature.

Shizue POV:

Shizue thought: Urg~ If this demon actually takes me on for real I won't have a chance at beating him. If he was able to stand against Guy Crimson a long time ago that means he can't be underestimated. I would be a fool to hold back.

Shizue thought: But I still have Rimuru with me and I'm sure he has my back all I have to do is focus on the battle and I'll let Rimuru handle the smaller things.

Noir POV:

Noir thought: Kufufufufu I'm impressed by Miss Shizue she has earned my respect but I think figuring out my identity was more of the dragons work. Hmm the fifth true dragon I presume.

Noir thought: Even if this was the dragons doing I think that Miss Shizue still did splendid as she did not even try to runaway and just stood there ready to face me. You intrigue me Conquerer Of Flames. Please show me your strength.

Noir thought: Who knows maybe you might have a chance at defeating me.

Noir: Miss Shizu stationary and not are our demons way of having a battle.

Shizue: Neither is it mine. So how about we begin now.

Noir: Agreed

As the tension built, the room fell into an eerie silence. The audience watched with bated breath, knowing that this clash of titans would be a battle like no other.

Shizue's eyes narrowed, and she made the first move, launching herself forward with unparalleled speed. Her blade shimmered in the dim light as it sliced through the air towards Noir.

Noir: Kufufufufu not bad at all I'll give you credit for excellent speed.

Noir, was quick to respond, summoning dark energy that condensed into tendrils of shadow. With a flick of his wrist, he sent them spiraling towards Shizue. The tendrils lashed out, aiming to ensnare her and bring her to her knees. But Shizue's agility proved to be unmatched as she twisted, ducked, and weaved through the darkness, narrowly evading its grasp.

Noir: I'm impressed you were able to avoid my attacks.

Shizue: Well I won't really call it easy as these things only Miss me by a slight margin.

Shizue, destroyed nullified Noir's attack by using her own Flames.

Noir: I guess the Conquerer Of Flames title wasn't given you for nothing.

Noir, opened his claws and went in for the attack. Shizue was able to keep up but that was only due to Rimuru's help who was constantly given her his magicules while making sure that it doesn't harm her.

These magicules helped her keep up with Noir but

Rimuru using thought communication: Shizu This demon is holding back.

Shizue while answering in thought communication: You're kidding me he's this fast while holding back.

Rimuru: I don't think he's holding back to much but yeah he is a bit.