Chap#20: After Math Of The Battle

3rd Person POV:

The Battle between The Primordial Demon Noir and The Conquerer Of Flames Shizue Izawa. This battle was witnessed by all of the adventurers present in the Kigdom of Filtwood.

Random Adventurer: Did she just managed to win against the primordial demon Noir?

Other Random Adventurer: Yeah I think she did.

Another Random Adventurer: Can someone punch me in the face so I can see if I'm dreaming? I mean I was just in the presence of the black primordial demon and I'm still alive.

A Different Random Adventurer: Allow me to do the honours.

POW KAPOW*

Another Random Adventurer: Why did you punch me twice I said once

A Different Random Adventurer: You never said once

Another Random Adventurer: Huh I guess your right

Everyone: HURRRAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Everyone: We are alive

Some of the people inside the castle started crying because they couldn't believe they survived an encounter with the black primordial.

This would have been thought to be a dream. But alas it wasn't and it was reality. The black primordial was defeated by Shizue Izawa The Conquerer Of Flames.

The king walks towards her while thinking.

King's thought: If she has any strength left she can't be underestimated because she was just able to beat the black primordial right infront of our eyes. I would just have to hope that she's weak now or that wasn't the really primordial black and just someone pretending to be him.

King: Thank you miss Shizue Izawa for defeating that demon. I am truly thank.....

Shizue: It's not over

King: What!?!?

Shizue: It's not over there are other demons here. I just know of it.

King: I see

King thought: Guess she's sharper then I thought.

King: May I ask why you think so?

Shizue: No idea I just know it.

King: Well then may I ask for your assistance for a little while longer.

Shizue: Sure

Saying that Shizu fell on the floor.

King: Huh are you ok miss

Shizue: Yes just that the fight took more out of me then I thought it would. I'll need to rest up alot before I can have another battle like that.

King: I see

King thought: Hehehe now Miss Izawa you just gave me a good idea of what my next move should be.

King: I see here we'll give you a room to regain your energy in and later when you are feeling a bit better I wish go have an audience with you.

Shizue: I see no problem in this.

King: But one problem maybe you should ask your dragon to wait outside its too big for the room we have available right now.

Shizue: I see well then. Come here boy and change size please.

Rimuru thought: Oh come on. Why is she treating me like a dog now. She knows I'm a true dragon and she's treating me like a dog. I feel insulted. Fine I guess I'll play along.