Chap#23: Adventure into the forest

Start from the beginning

Shizue: What's in it?

Nika: It's um a

Leone: What's she's trying to say is open it.

Shizue: OK

Shizue opened the box as she was told and when she saw what wa inside of it tears started falling out of her eyes.

Nika: Oh wait you don't like it? Please don't cry.

Shizue: No No I like it thank you.

What the box contained was a doll which was the exact replica of the dragon she was travelling with.

Shizue: Did you make this yourself?

Nika: Yes

Leone: You see here Shizu Nika has been constantly looking at you ever since you came back from Flitwood you seemed died inside she asked me why that was and when I told her why she made this from her bare hands for you.

Leone: As you can see she's a shy girl so she kinda didn't have the courage to approach you so when she told me about this I told her to come along since this was the perfect time.

Shizue: I see thank you very much.

Nika: Your welcome Miss Conquerer of Flames.

Shizue: Nope just Shizu

Shizu said while extending her arm for a handshake.

Nika: Ok Shizu san.

Shizue: Formalities aren't needed just Shizu is fine.

Nika: Oh ok

Leone: Well Shizue it's pretty late shouldn't you get your rest so you can quickly get moving tomorrow  on your mission.

Shizue: Oh right guess I'll see you around.

Shizue walked out of Leone's office in a better mood when she walked out of the guild everyone was shocked to see her in a good mood as no one had seen her in a good mood in a while.

The Next Day:

Leone: Alright everyone are you ready

Everyone: Yes ma'am

Shizue: Is this the time I'll be going with?

Leone: Yes.

Leone: Alright cumps this is Shizue Izawa The Conquerer of Flames I already told you you'll be going on the mission with her.

Everyone: Yes ma'am.

Leone: Hey Shizu why are you carrying a two bag with you?

Shizue: Oh it has some of my stuff in it.

Leone: Still I don't see the point of carrying two bags but ok.

???: Ma'am

Leone: Yes Kaelin

Kaelin was the steadfast warrior and also the leader of the team.

Kaelin: Won't carrying two bags be a bit of a hassle for someone

Shizue: Well I'm the one carrying them so you don't need to worry about it.

Shizu said cutting Leone off before she could say anything.

Leone: How about you introduce yourselves to each other now.

Aria: it's nice to meet you Miss Shizu

Said Aria a skilled mage and the excellent healer of this team.

Shizue: Samehere

Lyra: Hi my names Lyra

Said Lyra in an energetic voice. She was the energetic one in the team, she was an Archer with a magic bow, her eyesight Sharpe then that of an eagle and her hearing abilities better then a cats hearing capabilities.