👻fourteen👻

"YURI!!" Yena and Chaeyeon shouts seeing Yuri that already on the air with a woman that wearing the red dress.

Yuri's tears already fall down as the ghost held her neck. "Let Yuri go!!" mad Hyewon and the ghost laugh.

"Sure... But after she die..."

"Why did you always attack Yuri and Wonyoung?!" ask Sakura as she was pissed off.

"I just having a lot of fun bothering this two.. especially this girl."

"What the hell?!" Minju got mad and clench her fist tight.

The ghost laugh, her laughs sound so creepy made them got goosebumps especially Yuri.

"I will let all of you go with one condition.. I want this girl with me."

They all are shock hearing that condition while Yuri immediately shook her head several times.

"No! We will not leave this house without her!" reply Chaeyeon, she will make sure all of them leave this house safely.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Who are you to disagree?!"

Their's shoulders raised up as they felt shock with the tone. "She's our best friends! And you are just a ghost!" reply Chaewon.

The ghost laugh again before held Yuri's cheek and caressing it gently, Yuri just let her tears fall down a she went silent. Her body is shaking so hard.

"Nothing? Are you scared... My descendants?"

All of them are totally surprised hearing that including Yuri. They look at Yuri and the ghost disbelief.

"What?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA... you guys are surprised huh? Jo Yuri is my descendants.. Her mother is my granddaughter! The reason you guys found and stuck in this house because of me! I'm the one who planned all of this because I want to see my granddaughter's daughter! And I want her.."

"N-No!" Yuri shouts as she try to let go of herself, she can't accept the truth.

"Let Yuri go!" Yena yell and run to them but the ghost use her power as Yena's body suddenly lean on the wall hard.

"Yena unnie!" shouts Nako and Yujin. They run to help Yena.

"I'm not your family!! Let me go!"

yell Yuri and try to release the ghost's grips on her neck. The ghost laughs and look at Yuri's friends.

"Say goodbye to your friend.."

after that, the ghost are gone together with Yuri, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

The atmosphere went silent and calm then.

"N-No! Yuri ahh!" Yena scream loudly, she run to the place that Yuri is gone earlier and look around the place like a crazy people.

"Yuri!! Stupid ghost, give Yuri to us back!!"

Yena still shouting as her tears fall down while the other members look at her with pity face.

They also cannot do anything and they also felt lost. "Why did you guys just standing there?! Let's find Yuri!"

Yena got mad and pull Yujin and Hitomi's wrists to find where is Yuri. "Yena, enough." said Hyewon.

Yena look at her disbelief and Hyewon were looking at her seriously.

"We can't find where is Yuri, Yena. That ghost hides her and we will definitely cannot found her."

Yena back to reality and burst out her crying. Yujin hugs her tight and Yena cries in Yujin's arms.

That night

"YENA, you should packing your stuffs. We need to leave tomorrow." said Eunbi as she held Yena's shoulder.

Yena who heard that got pissed off and she turn her body around as she push Eunbi's hand hardly.

Eunbi is shock and Yena looks at her sharply. "Leave?" ask her before clench her fist tight.

"Are you crazy, unnie?! I won't leave this place until I found Yuri! What's wrong with you, unnie?!"

"Yena, we can't find her. The ghost already took her away from us." interrupt Sakura and Yena chuckles sarcastically.

"Wow, you guys are so sure huh? So you guys will just let Yuri with that stupid ghost and leave this house and live peacefully while Yuri were alone and in pain?! Wake up, guys! You once said we will leave this house, all of us and not letting anyone were leave behind, right Chaey? But now, what is this?! Where is the promise?! Or did that ghost brainwashed you guys until you guys decided to did this?"

All of them went silent hearing Yena's speech. Yena is right at all, why did all of them acted like this?

Yena slowly shook her head and her tears fall down. "Yuri will be sad if she heard this.. I'm so upset with you guys..."

Yena add before walk leaving them but Eunbi calling her made she stops. "Yena." Yena stops and just silent.

"We are so sorry, Yena. We knows it's our fault.. You deserve to be mad at us.. But please.. Let us find Yuri too."

Yena turn around and she can see Eunbi slowly crying and it made her heart touched. She sigh heavily before look at them.

"Unnie, we are so sorry.. We made you upset.. Yuri unnie must be so sad with us. We failed to be a good friends to her." say Wonyoung and crying too.

"Who am I to not letting you guys finding Yuri? You guys of course can find her. I'm sorry too."

Yena replied and smile a little, just a little before her smile fade away. "I got it." said Chaewon suddenly made all of them look at her.

"What?" ask Hitomi want to know. Chaewon chuckles sarcastically before cross her arms.

"I don't think that the ghost take Yuri away from us. She hides her. She wants to play with us and she wants to see we are
fighting like this. She don't wants to see we become one. She want to tease us."

Chaewon explain and all of them seems realized something. "S-So, is that means we can find Yuri?" ask Nako.

Chaewon smiles and nods. "Definitely." answer her and Wonyoung sigh after that.

"I still can't believe that Yuri unnie is that ghost's descendants." say her.

"Me too, Wonyoungie. No wonder she always got bothered." support Chaeyeon while Sakura lay on her lap.

"So, when can we start searching Yuri?" ask Hyewon while chewing her snacks.

"Tonight, right now. We can't waiting more. We need to find Yuri so that we can leave this bungalow immediately." answer Eunbi.

All of them nods hearing that.

"Guys, be prepared. If anyone of us got bothered, just ignored it and continue searching. I am so sure that ghost will bothering us so that we can't found Yuri."

Eunbi added again and look at Hyewon. "Yah, you still have some snacks right?" ask her.

Hyewon nods as her eyebrows furrows. "Give it to everyone. You guys will go into groups." Hyewon glared at Eunbi but just for a while before she sigh and obeyed the older.

"Kkura, Chaeyeon, Nako and Tomi will be in one group. Chaewon, Minju, Hyewon and I will be in one group while Wonyoungie, Yujinnie and Yena will be in one team. Got it?"

"Yes, unnie!" they all answered Eunbi and quickly go out leaving the room.

to be continue

bubye👋🏻