👻ten👻

Chaewon look at Minju who was sitting alone at the stairs. The younger were spacing out made the older smile and lean closer.

"Can I sit?" ask her made Minju is shock a little and lift her head up. Chaewon still smiling and Minju smiles back.

"S-Sure." reply Minju and Chaewon went sitting beside her closely. "Why are you spacing out? Mind to tell me?" ask Chaewon want to know.

"N-Nothing, unnie. I-I... just thinking about what happened to us in this bungalow." answer Minju honestly and smile to Chaewon a little.

Chaewon nod and look at the stairs. They went silent for a while before Minju sigh.

"Why?"

"I'm scared, Chaewon unnie."

They look at each other after Minju answering Chaewon's question.

"I'm scared if that ghost bothering us again and maybe this time will be more worse. What if... she bother us like what she did to you? I-I can't.. I don't want she did like that to you once again―"

"Min." call Chaewon and Minju stop from talking as she look into Chaewon's eyes.

"Do you like me?" ask her made Minju was startled and immediately silent.

She frozed at her place and didn't look at Chaewon either. Chaewon still waiting for her answer patiently.

"Do you like me? Answer me please."

"Y-Y-Yes.."

Minju answer as she lower her head and her face got red a little. Chaewon smiles seeing her action and she felt happy hearing that Minju actually likes her.

"Since when?" ask her again and Minju bite her lower lips. She felt nervous to answer that question.

"W-Well... s-since I-I saw you l-last year... I guess?"

answer her and Chaewon chuckle. She holds Minju's hand and grips it tight made Minju look at the grips.

"I like you too." with that confession, Chaewon leans closer and peck on Minju's lips. The younger are so startled with her action.

Chaewon lean back and chuckle again seeing Minju's reaction before they got interrupted.

"Continue that when we back to Seoul later."

say Sakura annoyingly as she roll her eyes. Chaeyeon laugh hearing Sakura's comment while the new couple are blushing.

"Can you stop bothering us, unnie?"

"No. Why are you so stupid? Why did you guys confess in this haunted bungalow? Can you guys just do it when we at Seoul later?"

Chaewon roll her eyes as she stands up with Minju and turn around.

"Just tell me that you are jealous because you are so coward to confess to Chaeyeon."

Chaewon smirk and grab Minju's wrist before walk leaving the clueless Chaeyeon and the blushing Sakura.

"W-What did she said? D-Do you like me?" ask Chaeyeon and Sakura immediately clear her throat before walk leaving the girl alone.

EUNBI walk alone at downstairs, she want to find some signal to call their driver using Yena's phone while other members in the room.

She squeak and sigh heavily when she still cannot find any signal. Eunbi put the phone in her pocket and roll her eyes.