👻six👻

Wonyoung unpacking her stuffs and put her clothes in the wardrobe that was so big and old.

She wear a mask since the wardrobe is so dusty. She look beside her and saw Yujin was lying down on the bed.

"Yujin, are you done unpacking your things?"

"No, I haven't. I will do it later."

Wonyoung nods and stands up. She want to walk around the house. "Where did you wanna go?"

ask Hitomi who just coming into the room. Wonyoung look at her and smile.

"I wanna take a look in this house, unnie."

Hitomi nods and Wonyoung continue to walk. She leave the room and walk upstairs.

Wonyoung felt goosebumps when she reached at the upstairs. She hugged herself and walk slowly. There have five room.

She jumped a little when heard someone poked her shoulder a little bit loud. Wonyoung turn around and saw nobody.

She gulps hardly.

Krekkk...

Wonyoung immediately look in front of her when she head a door was opened slowly, making the creepy sound effect of the door.

She saw the last room at the corner was opened, and it's dark.

Wonyoung walk to the room, it's feels like someone or something was calling her from the room.

"Wonyoung!"

shout someone make Wonyoung was startled and turn around once again. She saw Yuri was running to her.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" ask Yuri a little bit mad but she manage to cover it.

"I-I.. I just wanna walk around the house. A-And I felt like there's something in that room."

Wonyoung said as she pointed to the last room.

Yuri shook her head and pulls Wonyoung's wrist as they walk leaving the place.

"No, there's nothing okay? We should left now. Eunbi unnie already search you Wony."

Wonyoung was hesitate to nod but then she just followed the unnie.

They walk downstairs and Yuri turn around.

She saw a black entity and red eyes were looking at her madly. Yuri immediately turn back and walk with Wonyoung.

That thing almost kills Wonyoung

**********************************************

"So, we already unpacking our stuffs. I will call Jaera unnie to inform her about this."

announced Eunbi and all of them nod. Eunbi went to sit beside Chaeyeon and Nako.

"Unnie, don't you think this house looks... weird?"

ask Wonyoung slowly make all the members look at her weirdly.

"For me yes, Wonyoungie. I felt weird since earlier."

answer Minju and cling her arms around Nako's arm.

"What do you mean, Wony?" ask Eunbi want to know.

Wonyoung clear her throat and look at the older seriously. "I walk at the upstairs earlier... Then I saw something in the room at the corner, it's like something was calling me to go there. But Yuri unnie come and pull me from there."

Yuri just silent and Eunbi nod. "Yuri? You wanna share anything?" ask Sakura.

"It just... be careful with this house.." say Yuri and look at Sakura.

"What do you mean, Yuri? What happened to this house?" ask Chaewon desperately.

"From the start, I already felt bad about this house... I can feel something's off about this house. When we walk inside the house, I can saw.... someone was staring to us at the window."

everyone was shocked and sit closely beside each other, same goes with Yuri. She lean closer to Yena who sit beside her.

"Yuri is right. We must be careful." support Nako and grips Hitomi's hands.

All of a sudden, they can heard something broken at the downstairs. All of them quickly turn their attention.

Hyewon gulps but she kept her poker face.

"W-What is that?" ask Chaewon scaredly.

"Let's go and check it." suggest Eunbi and stand up.

All of them nods and follow the leader. They walk out from the room and go to the stairs.

Eunbi slowly walk down. They then saw nothing happened. The living room was clean and no things were fell or broken. Yena gulps.

"N-Nothing broken right?" ask Hitomi scaredly.

"I-I think no." answer Sakura whispering.

Yet, they all were shocked when suddenly the door of the room was opened.

All of them turn around and felt scared.

Hyewon walk bravely to the room, leaving her members. "Hyewon ah!" call Eunbi worriedly.

Hyewon give a sign that it's okay, she continue to walk and stop. She open the door widely and then her eyes widen. She was shock.

"G-Guys! Look here!" yell her make all of them run to her.

They look in the room and startled seeing all their stuffs were everywhere. The room was so messed.

"W-W―What happened? Who do this?" ask Chaewon disbelief.

"I-Impossible.." mumbled Yujin alone.

"L-Let's clean this right now." said Eunbi and walk to clean her stuffs.

They nod and follow the leader. Wonyoung close the door gently and lock it.

short chapter for today

vote and comment♡