👻five👻

All were in the van, talking happily while munching some snacks that they bought earlier.

The driver, Mr. Heo start to drive carefully leaving the hotel.

"Jaera unnie said after we go home, she told us to rest first. Tonight, she want to meet us at the same restaurant near Kkura's house."

tell Eunbi as she looking at the message from Jaera. The others nod, understanding the message.

"But for what, unnie?" ask Nako and look at Eunbi make everyone also look at her.

Eunbi shrug her shoulders as she don't know too. "I don't know, Nako. She don't tell me anything." answer her a little bit sad.

"Drop the subject. So, can we tell other friends about our winning?!"

ask Chaewon excitedly. Eunbi, Hyewon, Hitomi and Wonyoung look at each other while smiling.

"Sure! I can't wait to tell my friends!" answer Chaeyeon while taking her phone in the bag.

When the others were talking happily, Yujin was looking at the window alone.

She just staring to the outside and realized, beside her was a thick forest.

She felt weird but she decided to shrugged it off. Maybe Mr. Heo want to use a short cut way.

She lean her head and start to close her eyes, want to get some sleep since they were be in a long way.

**********************************************

YUJIN'S head hit the window hard causing the girl to open her eyes when she felt her head hurt from the impact.

She look around her and saw the van was stopped at the corner of the road.

"What happened?" she asks herself in a slow tone. Then, Yujin can see some of the members also woke up.

"Auchh my head hurts."

"What happened here?"

"My head.."

Hitomi, Minju and Yena mumbled together and after that all of them look at the outside.

"Wait here.." said Eunbi and slowly went out from the van. The others can see Eunbi was talking to Mr. Heo.

After that, Eunbi come inside with a sad face, making all of them was weird with her action.

"Unnie, what happened?" ask Wonyoung want to know.

"Mr. Heo said the tires were exploded. That's why we stopped here." answer her and all of them was upset.

"What? And now, how we want to go home?" ask Yena not satisfied and pouting.

"Mr. Heo said it's hard to find the mechanic because here was a forest. It may takes two or three days. So now, I think we should find some helps or a house to stay."

explained Eunbi and walk out from the van.

"Now, everyone get your luggage and other things. We will search some helps." said her again and they obeyed her.

"Yujinnie, is your head still hurt?" ask Minju carefully to her and Yujin turn around. She nod a little. "Yes, but don't worry."

Minju flash her a smile before nod back. She and Yujin took their things and walk to the other members.

"I already talk to Mr. Heo, he will find some help about the van and we will go find a house to stay."

said Eunbi, earning a nod by the members. They start to walk at the corner of the road together, no vehicles around them.