Ash Dark side

Ash Ketchum, Has Always risked his life for Pokemon That weren't his, People he didn't know and More.

But Ash Ketchum Had a darker side to him That only came out when His Pokemon were Threatened.

One day At Professor Oak's Lab, Ash was Spending time with all his Pokemon, When out of nowhere A huge machine Fell from the sky and then released Orbs that flew to all his Pokemon and used some type of energy to Contain them and when his Pokemon tried to escape they cried out in agony as they were shocked With an unknown energy.

One man comes flying out of the machine on the back of a Altaria That As soon as Ash sees it he knows it is Abused.

When the man lands, He introduced himself as A Pokemon Master That had been following Ash's journey for years, Furious that a weakling like him had the interest of legendary Pokemon, While He was ignored.

He starts Ranting about the injustice, That Ash has all these Pokemon but he doesn't even treat like slaves as they deserve, but actually treats them like family which according to him is disgusting, He then rants more about how Ash is a pathetic weakling and that he deserves Ash Pokemon so he is going to take them.

Now what this man doesn't know about Ash is that when his Pokemon are Threatened and Ash Takes the threat seriously his dark side comes out and he will deal with the threat in any way possible.