"I still see you got jokes", Cheyenne rolled her eyes with a short giggle rolling off her lips., "But what are you talking about?". Cheyenne asked with her brows furrowed

"You are Cori's twin. You look so much alike, right Unc?." Angelo asked, turning towards his uncle.

Lucian nodded his head,  "Yeah you do."

"I didn't see her but I doubt."

Shelly simply looked up from her phone and scoffed. Nobody was paying attention to her. She couldn't hide the jealous on her face. She disliked Cheyenne from the first time she saw her.

"You got a man and I'm being so serious?". Angelo questioned.

"Uhm, he's not my man or anything but we got two babies together". She mentioned.

"And who the hell would shoot babies up in you and not put a ring on your finger?". He quipped with his brows raised.

"Your brother?". Cheyenne responded.

"Donovan? No ways? How did he get you? I'm jealous. It should've been me!"  He faked cried. Lucian's orotund laugh belted in the room at Angelo's shenanigans. Shelly rolled her eyes and the fury in her built in her.

"Boy please, she wouldn't go for you given any chance. She'snot your type". Shelly spoke up catching the people's attention in the room. Angelo simply looked at her with his brows furrowed while Cheyenne tried to figure out who she was to Angelo.

"Who is she, Angelo? She's been mean towards me since the first time I saw her". Cheyenne mentioned.

"She's my girlfriend, so she says."  He remarked, throwing a look her way.

"She needs to get it in her head that I don't want you. You practically my brother".

"Well damn, there go my chance!". He dramatically raised his hands in the air, "Thanks a lot Shelly.

"You are so full of shit Angelo! You know we are in a relationship yet you are being disrespectful in my face, flirting with your brother's baby mama. Can you at least have a little respect for me!". Shelly ranted as she stood to her feet.  She took one last glance in the room before walking out.

"Now that is out the way. Where is Donovan?". He inquired causing Lucian and Cheyenne to pass glances between each other

₰₰

Alexio decided to pay Anya a visit. More like check up on their prize possession. He got the car, looking around his surroundings. The place was deserted, no cars were outside and no guard was in sight. He ran his fingers through his hair as he tucked the shiny, silver glock on his back.  He made sure everything was in place as he let himself out the car. He was traveling alone this time.

He had given his newest bodyguard a day off. He didn't trust him as yet so he had to do most things on his own. He slipped on the black leather gloves on his hands, covering them and making he wasn't leaving evidence. He approached the rusty, iron door. He held his hand to bang on it but it loudly cranked open, pushing back.

His brows furrowed as he slipped his guns out, from the back. He pushed the door open and stepped.

Amidst the aftermath of chaos, the room reeked of gunpowder and tension. Dead bodies lay sprawled across the cold floor, their vacant eyes staring accusingly at the ceiling. The walls seemed to hold the weight of the recent violence, a silent witness to the bloodshed that had unfolded within. He stepped over the bodies as he made his way down the dim hallway. The smell of the cigarette caught his attention. He followed the scent and he appeared in the room.