"Miss, I can walk you back. Two's better than one." She smiled widely at you, giving you a full view of her sharp canines before you lower your head softly, "If it... isn't a bother..."

"Of course not! You're too cute, I can't just leave a cute girl alone by herself, especially when creepy people are targeting her!" Your face burned at her compliment as she began to skip beside you.

"By the way, aren't you a UA student?" The girl mentioned as she took a good look at your uniform, and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed as she mentioned it.

"I-I am..."

"Really?! What course?!"

"Uh... the hero course." You were embarrassed that despite being a hero course student, you were scared of someone in the streets like this. If it were someone else from your class, like Bakugo, Todoroki or Midoriya, they would have faced them on like a hero...

But here you were, being accompanied by a high school girl because you're so scared, "Wow, that's so cool! You must have an amazing quirk, then!" She gushed and it really didn't help your predicament.

Judging by her question, you had confirmed that she hadn't watched the Sports Festival or else she would have known how 'amazing' your quirk was.

"Um... Thanks." Almost as if she was smiling in glee, she gave you a giggle before patting your back kindly, "Oh, don't be so moppy, miss! You should try reporting it to your hero teachers! Maybe they can help!"

Wait... That's actually a good idea!

"You're... You're right, I can just report it... to Aizawa-sensei! But... I wonder if he'll take me seriously..." Contemplating your decision, you just shook your head, "Never mind, I'll just start walking with my friends."

"Hmm, sure. Whatever floats your boat."

You heaved a sigh as you decided to put aside your self-pity for now and just focus on your surroundings. What if the guy was still following you?

"So... What's it like being a hero student? Must be fun!" The girl accompanying you started and you thanked her upbeat personality to distract you from your worries, "Oh, it's kinda exhausting... I mean, it's fun! But exhausting."

Humming at your response, the girl nodded as she continued, "Oh, makes sense! What about your classmates? Are they any fun?"

"Most of them, yes. My friends are really nice and helpful! And even people I don't know that well are really nice!" She listened intently to what you were telling her and as you began to ramble about how nice your classmates were in an attempt to ease yourself, you found yourself reaching the topic of Bakugo.

Somehow talking to this girl seemed so fun.

"Oh, and there's this kid in my class! He's so annoying, but his parents are really nice! He keeps on calling me a chameleon!"

"Eh?! That's so rude of him!!"

"I know, right? He says it's cause I keep changing my personalities to fit in with people, like a chameleon changes its colors to blend in with it's surroundings. He thinks like I'm the first person to do that! That idiot!"

For a minute, the girl stopped.

"What?" She said as she blinked at you in confusion and shock.

"What?" You said back, not getting why she suddenly stopped, "You just said that you keep on changing your personality to fit in with others..." You can't help but be confused at her words, "It's not like I actually think meanly about them behind their backs, I just... find it easier to talk to them if I'm on the same wavelength as them."