Y/n's voice was nothing like her face. Although she looks like a siren with those alluring crystal like eyes, her voice was pretty horrifying. It was a miracle that the baby calmed down in her embrace.

She looked around and the maids were all just looking at her from far away. No one stepped forward or greeted her sweetly like the last time. In fact, the hatred they held for her was painfully visible in their eyes.

Her eyes wandered around trying to find that one maid who helped her the last time in taking care of Emma. That girl was not only beautiful, but modest and humble.

Jisoo.... that was her name!

When emma was finally in her deep slumber, y/n placed her back in the crib before giving a tender kiss on the little angel's forehead.

Getting up, she knew she needed to face the violent man all over again.

Why does he treat her like a dirt? And what's that she've wronged him in?

Or maybe it's how all the higher authority men act. They think of woman to be a toy for their pleasure. Nothing more.

Her feet dragged her back to the room where she just like before knocked a few times on the door and got no response.

Frustrated and tired she peeked inside but there was no sign of him anywhere in the spacious room.

Her feet lightly stepped in while her eyes looked around in search of him but he didn't show up.

She didn't move, standing at a single spot in the middle of the room, but then she realized that she shouldn't enter this place without his permission or he might actually choke her to death this time.

She immediately turned towards the door but flinched finding him leaned against the door, gawking at her each and every move. A white towel wrapped around his torso, water falling from his wet hair down towards his toned chest.

He stepped forward making her involuntarily step back and before she knew, her feet stumbled across the plush carpet making her land right over the soft mattress.

Her limbs attempted to sit up but he hovered over her making her eyes grow the size of a saucer, fear reflecting them.

"Leave me!", she shouted and tried to push him back but he easily held her hands, pushing them on the mattress on both sides of her head.

"Why? Do I disgust you? You were fine with the dictator touching you but not me. Is it about the rank? I'm still as powerful as him. Come on. Try to seduce me."

She painfully shook her head. Tears silently escaping her eyes streamed over the side of her face.

"I don't want to seduce anyone. Please.... Just leave me and my family. We'll leave this country and...."

Her sentence stayed struck in her throat as his large hand wrapped right over her neck, giving it a threatening squeeze.

"You can't leave. I wouldn't let you leave. You're my property now!"

She hardly breathed as his hold on her neck tightened.

And that's when the crying of a kid echoed through the opened door.

"Emma....", he instantly got up from her and rushed towards his daughter while she badly coughed getting up from the bed and instantly crawled and stumbled back towards her room, locking the door from inside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Taehyung turned around on his bed, one arm firmly wrapped around the naked body next to him. Pulling her body closer to his, he turned her face towards him before smashing his lips over hers with his eyes still closed.

The girl replied to the kiss passionately as her hand slowly reached for his hardened core.

He smirked pulling away.

"That day you pretended to be so nervous. Now look at you...."

His words stayed half done as he looked at the girl in his arms who was brightly smiling towards him, giving him a seductive look.

Her hand was about to touch him down when he suddenly caught her wrist making her blink in bafflement. His face completely losing all calm and glee.

"Who are you?"

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪

Author's rant:

Here's another update. Someone is about to burst out and I can smell it. (Lol)

The vote goal is 90.

Take care y'all.💞