Jungkook's breathing got unstable. He was panting, sweating all over.

'It was all real... so real...'

"No..no... no... what have I done!"

"No please! I gave you my consent! I wanted this!"

Taehyung tried to calm him down but nothing was working.

"Don't come near me please!"

Jungkook brought his arm forward to make distance.

"I won't tell anyone! I will even forget this ever h-happened...."

"Who are you... What do you want....?"

"What?"

"Did you record it? Are you going to blackmail me? How much you want! Just tell me the amount!"

Taehyung was beyond speechless at those words. The disrepect, humiliation surpassed his level of tolerance.

"Who do you think I am?"

"I don't know"

How hurtful, wounding that single sentence was for Tae....
But he knew from the inside, it was his fault Jungkook was acting this way. So how could he expect Jungkook will know him anyway?

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm sixteen soon to be seventeen-"

"Stop..."

"I read at Bonson highschool, my parents died when I was very young, the only blood relative I have is my g-grandma-"

At this point Taehyung let his tears fall.

"STOP! Goddammit!"

"NO! YOU WILL LISTEN!"

Tae growled, frightening Jungkook.

"She doesn't have much time left in this world. After my parents died, their debt fell upon me. I started working multiple jobs from an early age. But things weren't working out for me. I would have lost this apartment and my grandma's shop if I didn't become a.....whatever I am right now."

Jungkook kept quite. Gazing at nowhere.

"I was about to end this anyway but before that I wanted..."

He stopped. Jungkook finally looked up after a long pause from Taehyung.

"Wanted what?"

"I-I wanted my first time to be with you....so when I bid my farewell I will take a memory with me worth remembering. But it didn't quite turn out the way I thought..."

Taehyung laughed pitifully.

"You're underage Van-I mean Taehyung! You slept with a man far more older than you! Do you know where it will put us?!"

"It's because I liked you! I've never felt such intimate, wanting feelings towards anyone!"

Let alone Jungkook, Taehyung was shock with his own confession. They were both frozen, eyes full of emotions....

Jungkook had to break the eye contact when it became too much to handle.

"Forget it! It's all my fault. I was the adult one in this stupid deal. I am to blame..."

"Was it really just a deal for you?"

'No'

'It wasn't....'

'but that's where the problem lies....'

Jungkook didn't want to face him when he asked that. If he looked back, seeing his face would make him breakdown more than he already was.

He grabbed his coat and made his way to the door.

"Wait-you're l-leaving?"

"It's over Va-Shit! Fuck! Whatever your name is... it shouldn't have even started."

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm down. He is not in that age anymore to handle this kind of dramas.

"Let's not meet each other ever again. I don't want to go through another scandal another media harrassing...

He muttered the last line but Taehyung heard it clearly.

"I wish I died in that car accident......."

Just like that Jungkook left slamming the door, leaving a heartbroken Taehyung inside shouting his name.

<<<_______________________>>>

Sugar daddy will go on a 'TEMPORARY HIATUS' and return later this month until further notice. Impatient readers are advised not to put this book in their 'discontinued' reading list.

I know how unfair it seems since I already give late updates either way ; to answer your frustraitions you are requested to read the community post I have written on my profile.

Thank you for your continuous support and level 100 patience! Your love is appreciated. ♡︎

- Lamnoor