Chp.59 Hobie...come back to me...

Hobie's POV

———————————-

         Ok so I've finished one watch, I'll give it to Pavi and the next one to Miles. God how I miss his face... Pav' not Miles. Ok great! Now all I've got to do is type Gwendy's universe number in the watch and- oh... shit. So I kinda forgot her universe number... DAMMIT BRAIN HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THAT?! Ok calm down just search threw your watch and find some universe numbers that reminds u of Gwendy's it'll surely come to you... right? Yeah, totally.

       ~✨Le ToImE sKiP✨~

         Ok earth... 69! Yeah I got it!... nope it's, earth... 65! Ok finally. As I'm typing the code in all I can think of how amazing it will be to have Pavitr in my arms snuggling up to me. And that's what motivates me. I put on the watch and I see a light starting to open more making a portal. I feel smaller arms wrap around me. I turn around and see my little sibling Dima. iiiTRIGGER WARNING ALCOHOLIC MOM!!! "Dii?" I say looking at them crying. "Wha's wrong?" I ask.

        "M-mom... she's been drink-kin-g-g more it's-s scaring me-me!" Dii yells, they don't usually try to seem sad in front of me, I guess they are scared of me judging them, they were adopted by us but we, as in we I mean the rest of me and my siblings, love them as much as blood related. The rest of them are moved out in their own apartments. Dii stays at my mums boyfriends house, well it's her house, too, I guess. "Wh- oh... you're leaving again..." They say backing away trying to protect themself from getting hurt emotionally again.

       "Dii... trus' me everything will-!" I try to say but they cut me off. "P-please don't leave me again-n..." They mumble hurt, though I can still hear them. I wrap an arm around them. "Do you wanna come with me?" I say turning us around so they can see the portal. "Oh and I forgot to tell you...I'm spider-Punk..." I say nervously scared they won't approve. "I know." They say calmly. We walk threw the portal not knowing what's waiting on the other side.

           Pavi's POV

———————————-

         When will Hobie come back? I miss him, I think while lying in 'his bed' crying. I close my eyes but suddenly everything gets brighter. I open my eyes and see some middle schooler starring at me. "Pavitr? Sorry did I pronounce that right, I'm horrible at pronouncing names I'm really sorry if I said it wrong."

         A kid said with some pink bright energy booming off of them, they look like they are from Hobie's universe. They have a British accent that sounded like they hadn't had that their whole life. "It's fine, you pronounced it perfectly!" I said trying to brighten the mood. "Ok good I didn't want to be a jerk." They giggle a bit. 

        "You wouldn't be!" I say nicely. "Now Dii take i' easy on yo'self." I hear... HOBIE?! I jump up our of bed and into his arms. He smashes his lips onto mind and after a few seconds I hear a middle schoolers voice say something to me. "Ewwww ok we get it lovebirds but can we pleassssse leave I already put down the note explaining what is going to happen~!" They whine. Hobie picks up- wait what's their name. "Hey- uhm middle schooler what your name?" I ask.

        "Dima but you can call me Dii." They say calmly. "Oh ok!" I say happily. Well Hobie is carrying them in bridal style. "HOBIE PUT ME DOWN YOU WANKER!!!" They scream at him kick at them. He starts tickling them and they laugh. He opens the portal and we enter. I walk into his universe and it's...beautiful. He puts Dima down and grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him and he grabs the back of my head and softly puts his lips on mine closing his eyes slowly. 

         I lean more into the kiss to kiss him back. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. Dima has obviously left the room. I pull away and sigh out of relief for having my boyfriend back. I put my head on his chest and he picks me up and we lay on his actual bed. He slowly puts the watch onto me and I close my eyes hoping sleep will take over me. Everything goes black but...in a comforting way, like you know it's good and it's going to help, but it still frightens you.