Chp.26 SINGING

Ok so this chp is based on a Chp on a different Chaipunk story it's called 'Secret admirer' I reccomend it

——————

      Pav's POV

————————-

               I heard a knock on my door and I open it. "Hi love." I heard Hobie mumble and then he hugged me close to him. "Hi to you too!" I say chuckling. He pulls away and we sit together on the floor with our finger intertwined. I put my head on his shoulder. 

              "We should sing together while me and Gwendy play the drums and guitar..." He whispered tiredly. "Y-you know I-I don't have the confidence to do th-that..." I mumbled nervously. "Love, I've heard you singing in the middle of the night to help you sleep!" He said giggling. 

             I instantly started blushing like crazy. "NO YOU DON'T!!!" I yelled embarrassed. I buried my head into his shoulder. I felt my phone buzz. I checked and it was MAH BESTIE EVA!!! I should introduce Hobie and Eva!

    ~Texting~

~@Evathenoobtothisstory changed her name to @Evaisnotafuckingnoobbitch~

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: OMG MY BFS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE 

@Evaisnotafuckingnoobbitch: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , CAN I MEET HIM ONE DAYYYYY??? ALSO I HAVE SOME FRIENDS I WANT U TO MEET, I THINK THAT WE R CLOSE ENOUGH FRIENDS FOR THAT :D

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: OMG YASS, also we need to talk... in person...

@Evaisnotafuckingnoobbitch: OH SHIT R U OK?!

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: Kinda...

————————

~Hobie's POV~

               I leaned over and wrapped my arms around Pav'. He's just so cute. I need to be with him constantly. I don't know why, I just do. He's the cutest teen alive. If I never met him my life would not be complete without him. God he's so cute ❤️.

—————

Sry it's short I am coming up with the plot for the next Chp.