Chp.20 Boyfriends?

THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

————————

         Pavitr POV

—————————-

            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HOBIE WANTS TO MAKE ME HIS BOYFRIEND?! OMG I COULD KISS HIM RIGHT NOW!!! I AM SO RED RIGHT NOW!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I JUST SAW ALL THE TEXTS!!! "H-Hobie... is it t-true???" I asked blushing like crazy, I could feel it. "Uhm...... yes...?" He said. "I-I uhm...think... YES!!!" I yelled as loud as I could probably all of New York could hear me. I just kissed him and he was just shocked. "I-I ok!!!" He yelled happily. 

             He just wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him Even more. He started running his fingers threw my hair. "My beautiful boyfriend..." I heard him whisper.  "Right back at you... babe..." I said tired. I just wanted to sleep with my amazing boyfriend and just cuddle him and love him and- god I love him too much. "Omg... what about your girlfriend?!" I heard him whisper scream. "Don't worry I handled it... let's just say that me and her aren't together anymore..." I said sluggishly because I am really tired.

             I felt him grab the remote and I turned around still snuggling him. He turned on a horror movie... how typical. That is how I found out how inlove I am with him. As we were watching there was a kiss scene... I felt Hobie turn my face towards his face and he kissed me on the lips. After the kiss I just looked at the screen with my eyes slowly closing, but I tried to not fall asleep. "H-Hobie?" I asked. "Yes love...?" He asked clearly tired. I turned around and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

             "Uhm... tomorrow wanna... Spider-Man?..." I asked very tired. He kissed the top of my head softly. "Sure love, as long as you're feeling better and mentally ok, then you're fine...and I'll go with you." He said softly. "Mmmm, thanks." I yawned. I closed my eyes. He gripped my shirt and tried to fall asleep, he also nuzzled his head into my hair. 

——

OK THIS IS SO SHORT 😭😭😭 I AM SRY I AM GONNA MAKE MORE CHP