Chp.1 Am I in love?

Btw texting will look like this: Hi

     Pavi's POV

————————-

          It had been a week since we got trapped in this universe, it's not so bad here it's cool, I miss being Spider-Man India. Then my friend group chat started buzzing my book.

 Punk emo lad: HEYOOOOO GUYS WASSUP!?

Pavi the cutie (help Hobie took my phone and named me that): Hey :)

MaTeRiAl GOURL miles: u guys wanna hangout 2day?

Gwanda: Sure ur in my hideout anyways.

            ~Later that day (also Hobie's POV)~

            I was walking over to Gwen's house when I saw Pavi and then I ran up to him and put my arm around him. His face turned red. "Haha love you're so cute when you turn red!" I said feeling weird for some reason and I also got butterfly's in my stomach and I don't know why- HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKES HOBIE STOP. I put my hand up to the back of his head and started rubbing his hair to sooth him because he seemed pretty nervous, he leaned into my touch. GOD HES SO CUTE OMGOMGOMG!!!

~Later on (also Pavi POV)~

          When we got to Gwen's house we decided to watch a horror movie, we had built a fort and me and Hobie sat beside eachother and turned on SAW II (it's a rlly good movie I recommend). And then this guy went in the oven thing and burned as soon as the fire turned on I jumped up out fear and went on the thing near him and gripped on it hard, then I felt comforting arms grip on me to let me know I'm safe. I don't know who it was but I held on for dear life, because he was a very big scaredy cat, even though he would never admit it. "Wow there Pavi calm down, it's ok dude!" I heard Hobie say........ HOLY SHIT I AM LAYING ON HOBIE. For some reason I kinda liked it. He pulled me even closer and I just nuzzled my head into his chest. "Pillow..." I said embarrassed. 

              "Hey Gwen can you pass my phone." I heard Miles say. "Sure, here ya go." Gwen said. "Noooooo..." I groaned, tugging on his shirt harder. I lifted my head a little bit to see Hobie's face and he just smirked. "Sorry Hobie..." I said trying to get up, but instead Hobie pulled him to his chest  again. "It's  fine." He said. "H-hey Gwen I was wondering if- uhm- maybe uhm- could we uhm-..." Miles tried to finish his sentence but was cut off by Gwen putting her head on his shoulder and grabbing his hand. My eyes felt heavy. I fell asleep.

          Hobie's POV

      ————————

              I started to hear Pavi lightly snoring he was so cuuuuuute <3. When no one was looking I kissed the top of his head, as soon as I did this he started groaning and nuzzled his head a little more on my chest. At the middle of the night Gwen fell asleep and Miles took her to her room because she looked cold. And then Pavi started mumbling in his sleep. "Mmmmmm... Hobie don't fall..." He said. Hmmm hopefully he's not having a nightmare. "Nonononono... NO!" He yelled jumping up. He started breathing heavily. "Hey hey hey, calm down it'll be ok I promise!" I said a little nervous because I've never been good at comforting. 

             He started to cry... "Hey! Don't cry it's ok! No worries!" I said worried. I said hugging him tight he hugged back sobbing into my shirt. I don't even care that my shirt was getting wet I was more worried about the person I lo- cared about. "Shhhhhhhh it's ok Pavi..." I said soothing (hopefully). "Hobie?" He asked scared and alone. "Yes love?" I said adding the pet name just to make him red at the face. "W-what uhm..." He said looking up and blushing like hell. Then Miles came to say good night and walked back into Gwen's room. "Hey you asleep dear?" I asked smirking at nickname. "Hmmmm..." He groaned. "I love you..." He said half asleep. "I- uh- smae here..." I said realizing what the feeling I had with him around. Then I fell asleep...