Chp.47 Help Me Back Up Pt.1

Tw: Blood, it looks like: this when he is dreaming.

————-

             Hobie POV

————————————-

               We had been running in our suits, roof to roof, I see these robotic tentacle thingy's. I swing towards him and grab Pavi's hand 'cause I know that he will fight no matter what I say. We swing there and he gets hit by one of them. I flinch but I see him get back up and being fine, I see a man wearing them. 

              That guy is gonna hurt Pavi. I jump towards him and start punching him until he is beat to the ground. He passes out and I leave a note for the police. I turn around to see Pavi fighting the goblin. He's getting the shit beaten out of him. I try to get over there and the police swarm and I can't get him. 

             He's being taken away by the ambulance. I can't help him or go with him. I start hyperventilating and freaking out. I feel safe arms wrap around me and look down to see spider-women/Gwen. I grab her tight and grip onto her suit hard. I go to Gwen's and fall asleep and in her bed and hold her all the rest of the afternoon (in a friend way 😭✋ not like that).

             He's falling down, he's gonna get hurt, he's gonna die, he's gonna-I can't anymore. I jump down and try to grab him, but just as I was about to catch him I get hit by this robotic tentacle. He falls and dies... he's gone, I am alone. I have NOTHING anymore. Omg OMGOMGOMG NONONONONO!!!

              I jump up and start freaking out and Gwen and Miles hug me. I grip onto them. "Oh... I'm getting a call." Gwen says getting her phone. "He's fine!" Gwen says happily after the phone call. I jump up and get my suit on. "Bro where are you going?" Miles asks. "To see Pavi!" I say scared that I might be too late. "Dude it's 3:00 AM, I promise tomorrow we will see him as soon as we wake up!" Gwen promises.

             I hold Gwen's hand as we are walking down to the hospital. 

———————   

@Thepunkemoboy: Lovey we r on our way ❤️

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA is typing...

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: lk kll soo I swwn (I'll see you soon).

@Thepunkemoboy: He's not ok is he...

@Gwendywendy: :( it's ok Hobie!

@ILIKECHAITEA: ^^^^^^^^^^ promise Hobes

@Thepunkemoboy: 💙 (that's the heart of friendship).

@ILIKECHAITEA: 💙

@Gwendywendy: 💙

@ILIKECHAITEA: :D

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: :!(:D)

@Thepunkemoboy: PAVITR REST!!! BABE PLEASE SLEEP!!!

30 Mins later

@Thepunkemoboy: I think it worked

@Gwendywendy: WE R HERE!!!

————-

Sry it's rlly short :(