Surprise? *insert Lolbit's laugh* Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"No-o-o ca-an do Vann-ny. You. KILLED. N/N-N! You traumatized Gre-Gregory when he got stu-stuck here. You-ou killed so many people. Too-ook away sooooo man-ny lives. Now it is ti-i-i-ime for revenge of those who YOU kill-lled." I screamed in her face that was still masked.

"Let's see-ee who we got here!" I said as I removed her mask...it was Officer Vanessa. Oh! Even Better! She hated everyone here and basically tortured us all...she pretended to act nice just so she could gain our trust and commit even more murders. Vanny, or should I say, Officer Vanessa, was slowly dying, I could tell because of the amount of blood loss. But I made sure that she doesn't die just yet.

I then decided to go for her eyes. I dug my nails deep into her right cheek. I slowly pushed her eye out, far enough so I can grab it. I eventually managed to grab the right eyeball and still continued to slowly pull it out of her head. After a bit of torture, I yanked the eye out. Then I just shoved my fingers in her left eye and popped the eye after applying enough pressure to it. She screamed again but not as loud as she was losing energy. I laughed maniacally. The others left a while ago as they didn't want to see what I was going to do.

The last part I felt the urge to do was grab her lower jaw and slowly pull until her cheeks started ripping. I heard the satisfying sound of her jaw being ripped off of the rest of her skull and the sound of skin tearing. Eventually I ripped her entire lower jaw off. She was surprisingly still alive, just barely. So I did what any normal (You sure about that Glamdaddy?) person/animatronic would do...which is end her misery. I've tortured her long enough so with my two fists I completely smashed her face and chest (Where the heart is) and watched as her body go completely limp. I picked up her body and left the building. Eventually throwing away the body in a restaurant down the street, it was a small restaurant so it should be fine. Plus, with how I murdered her, nobody should be able to recognize her. Not even my own facial scanners could know who she was. When I walked back inside the Pizzaplex, my movements were very monotone. Then I felt a presence leave me and my body. My eyes went back to normal. And I looked at my bloody hands.

"thank you Freddy...for letting us use your body." A voice said in a whisper. I could only assume that it was one of Vanny's victims.

"Eww...Vanny blood." I said in disgust. I walked back to Eli and she and the others helped clean me up. Eli deleted any footage of the incident. Then I remembered.

"Wait. Where's N/N?" I asked.

"She is fine Freddy. You do remember that she was already dead...right?" Eli told me.

"Oh! Now I remember." I said with a nervous smile.

The others and I entered N/N's room to see her head still disconnected from her body.

"Why haven't you tried putting her head back on?" I suggested.

"Because, once she wakes up, she will attach it herself. It takes an extremely hard blow to knock her out" Fetch said. I nodded then we all turned our attention to what sounded a bit like shuffling on N/N's bed.

"Mmmnngghh. Wh-what happened?" Her head asked.

"You got decapitated by Vanny and Freddy killed her..." Eli said. The others nodded, I did as well.

"Oh...alright...ughhh...now I have to put my head back on??" I heard her complain.

"Yes you do. Now put it on." Eli said with a stern voice.

N/N put her head back on (Kinda imagine Nezuko when she put her head back on but instead of the blood putting your head on, it was your very own hands...idk how else to explain it =_=) and it fit perfectly on her body again.