I grab a pillow from the bed and toss it at him, "You could've told me that an hour ago so I could start getting ready."

Jungkook stares at the pillow on the ground with wide eyes, his hair slightly standing up from the impact of the pillow. He snaps his gaze to me, jumping up quickly. I don't know what they feed this man, but it took him all of 2 steps to make it to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, tackling me onto the bed. I shriek and he lets out a hearty chuckle before moving his hands to my sides and tickling there.

I immediately spasm in his arms, as he laughs loudly. Continuous giggles coming out of my mouth involuntarily until a quiet snort stills both of us.

"You snorted." Jungkook says, a smirk written on his face.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure that was you." I huff, out of breath from all the laughing.

"Wanna test that theory?" He wiggles his eyebrows, squeezing softly on my sides.

I put my hands over his, holding him still. "No, no! You're right it was me." I say with urgency, bringing my hands up to his chest and I watch his smirk turn into the bunniest smile I've ever seen on him. Maybe not the bunniest because I've seen some very bunny smiles from this bunny man, but it sure looks like it from up close.

It's only then that I realize the position we're in. He's hovering over me not pressed up against each other but close enough so that I can feel the warmth radiating off his body, our legs slotted together and his face extremely close to mine. His eyes locked on mine and I immediately shrink at his gaze. His big eyes entrancing me. I shake my head softly when I remember why we're in this position in the first place.

"Get off me, you giant. I have to get ready." I say with a giggle.

He chuckles, quickly ducking his head to plant a kiss on my cheek before pushing himself off the bed.

His sudden move leaving me frozen in place for a few beats before I rush into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror to see that my cheeks have turned an embarrassing shade of pink.

Thankfully, I took a shower this morning before he came over so I just have to brush through my hair and find an outfit. I quickly apply detangler and brush through the thickness. I put some clear mascara on and a brow tint gel, not even wanting to bother filling in my eyebrows right now.

I walk out of the bathroom and kneel beside my suitcase carefully looking through all my clothes so that I don't mess up Jungkook's organization. "Casual or fancy?" I look to him.

"Mmm casual comfy." He answers.

"Ah just my kind of outfit." I nod, with an outfit already in mind.

He chuckles as I search through my suitcase for my most comfy jeans ever. My black ripped jeans. I pair it with a black lace bralette and a black tube top. Grabbing socks and my black and white vans as I walk back into the bathroom to change.

Glancing at my phone, the time reads 550pm. I fluff through my hair one last time, looking over my outfit. I leave the bathroom before I can even second guess what I'm wearing or we'll be stuck here for another hour. Jungkook looks up when he hears me come out. I throw him a small smile before walking to my suitcase to pick up my cropped faux leather jacket.

 I throw him a small smile before walking to my suitcase to pick up my cropped faux leather jacket