My arm has completely healed but there's still a dark bruise mark there, I have only seen Vissarion, like once or twice and that's just about it.

It's as if Dimitri has forgotten about me, but I know he's just waiting for the perfect time to remind me that I'm only but a prisoner here.

Everytime I ask Ivan about him, he just shrugs and changed the topic of discussion completely.
No one has tried to touch me inappropriately and I'm grateful for that but I'm still in cuffs and still locked up.

I'm beginning to think no one will come save me, according to Ivan I've been here for approximately 3 months now.
I've been in Dimitri's possession for 3 full months and Enzo hasn't tried to get me.

If it truly was Cara in Dimitri's basement I'm sure Enzo would have rained fire on them, but since it's me, no one would want to risk anything.

I've come to terms with the harsh reality that Dimitri is just going to have to kill me, because I don't think Enzo is willing to sacrifice his men's life for me.

It won't take long before someone catches on that I'm not in fact Cara, I'm just an exact replica of her with Zero skills and capabilities.

I'm still lost in thoughts when the door to my cell, that's what I call it because obviously this is my prison, it opens up and Ivan walks in.

He's putting on a dark green almost sleeveless top with black pants, he's always looking so cool and a little too young, one would mistake him for being the same age as me, but I know he's way older than me.

I must say Ivan is really very handsome, he always has this calm, cool and collected look on his face, and his smile is always brightening up the room whenever he's around.

He gives me a boyish grin the moment his eyes set on me and I return it before he walks towards me.

"Hey there" he breathes out sitting beside me and I just look at him in awe

"Someone's happy"? I ask and he just shrugs before facing me

"I guess so, I mean I'm always happy, but today's special" he said making me raise my brows at him

He reaches out into his pocket and brings out a key, before jiggling it in front of me

"You're finally going to see outside the four walls of this room and also get a bath and a change of clothes" he says making me gasp out in shock, surprise and happiness

"Oh my God, Ivan" I whisper out as he shrugs and starts unlocking my cuffs "That's so great" I mutter out excited.

Finally I'll be stepping out of this God awful basement that smells like death, he stops abruptly before looking at me, the he gets up and helps me up.

"Before we go outside, you have to promise me something Cara" he says seriously, his smile vanishing, I just nod "I know being here is not exactly a nice experience and you want to get out, trust me I want you out too but Dimitri has you here for a reason..." He pauses before continuing "I don't know what his reasons are but I know my cousin never acts on impulse, you have to promise, that you won't try to escape, I'm risking a lot letting you out of here" he rushes out and I just look at him before smiling sadly.

"And I'm really grateful for all you've been doing for me Ivan, you're right, I wanna get out of here, but I promise I won't do anything that'll put you at risk or on the bad side if Dimitri" I tell him with assurance and he just sighs out before smiling again.