Goin' South

Marissa's POV:

Marissa's POV:

"WERE BACK" I cheered in front of the camera I packed my bags and hugged my mom goodbye it was cold I put on my jacket and hat.

I heard snooki honk the horn I grab my suitcase and run outside and I hug her.

" I missed you boo" I cheered and hugged her even more " I missed you too" she smiles " JENNIIII" I cheered and jump into her arms she laughs as we hug.

After I put my suitcases in the car and sit in the back as Snooki was in the front. " we're going to Miami bitch" Snooki cheers we all laugh " I swear Angelina is lucky I didn't see her when I was back home cause she would of got her ass beat I heard her call me a cunt she made up a rumor I slept with Vinny and all the guys and she also said I tried to fuck Ronnie and your boyfriend Tom" I said " fuck that bitch I know you would never try to get with Tom and Sam knows you would never try to get with Ron" Jenni says.

" Exactly ron isn't even my type that's like my brother " I said " right I want to get at the house first so that way we can get the best rooms" Nicole says.

" I want to try and hook up with maybe Pauly" I said with a smile. " You guys should hook up you guys would be cute" Nicole says smiling.

" Really?! You think so" I said with a smile " yes!!" Jenni says with a smile. " Jenni your blonde streaks were hot but I'm glad you like your hair now" I said with a smile.

" Aw thanks boo but hopefully this will be a interesting summer." Jenni says " I know right and if I catch Angelina back at Staten Island or anywhere it will be on sight" I say we all laugh.

****

We made it in Georgia we stopped at a bar I take my jacket and hat off and quickly change into some shorts and a tank top. We head inside and sit down Nicole orders some fried pickles.

" that looks disgusting" I say laughing " ima try one" I say and take a bite " pretty good" I said.

" How are you ladies doing this evening?" the guy asks " pretty good" I replied " we're making a mess" Jenni says.

" I was wondering if y'all would be interested in a couple of shots" The guy offered.

" uhm yeah" I said awkwardly " do you mind if I have a seat " the guy asks " okay" Nicole replies.

" So what brings you girls south" The guy asks " I don't know we're just kind of interested" Jenni says " do you fist pump" Nicole asks " I've never fist pump a day in my life" The guy says " wanna start" Jenni asks.

He laughs " what's in it for me if I do" He says " show us what you got" Snooki said.

He rolls his shoulders before he goes and starts fist pumping I hold in my laugh afterwards we go to the car and drive away.