Boardwalk Blowups

Marissa's POV:

After karma I was tired I headed back to the house and take off my outfit. I go ahead and put on some sweatpants and a t shirt I take my makeup off and I put my hair in a bun.

Afterwards I went in my bed and headed asleep.

******

It was the next morning I had work with Vinny I go ahead and changed for work.

I put my hair in a ponytail after brushing it out as Vinny comes into my room " I might be getting evicted" Vinny said " what did you do now" I said jokingly making both of us laugh

" I took the boss's girl" Vinny said I couldn't help it but laugh " yep it was good knowing you Rissa " Vinny said I just laugh we go ahead and head to work.

There was so ouch tension she could cut it in half Danny kept being buddy to buddy to Vinny I stayed close just incase a fight broke out.

****

After work me and Vinny came home. I go ahead and eat lunch.

*****

After awhile Vinny was inviting mikes sister Melissa I go ahead and sit on the couch drinking my pepsi.

Mike's sister then comes in she looked so much like him I go ahead and hug her. " hi love I'm Marissa or rissa" I said giving her a smile " I'm Melissa" she said I shake her hand and smile

After we get ready to go to headliners I do my hair and my normal makeup routine and I changed.

We go in the cabs and head to headliners I started to dance I started to twerk , I go ahead and dance with a guy I met he bought me a shot we take shots I took way to many

" Pauly I want youuu" I said drunkly " oh sweetie how many shots did you take" Pauly said " maybe 8 or 10" I said drunkly smiling " oh gosh let me take you home" Pauly said " nooo" I said drunkly whining.

He picks me up and walks me back to the house once we got inside I fall and giggle I go into the bathroom and start throwing up. afterwards I go ahead and take my clothes off leaving me in my  red lace bra and panties.

I go in my bed and giggle I lay down in bed for awhile and close my eyes.

I wake up to yelling I groan and head outside " what the fuck is going on here" I say " these bitches won't leave and when I asked them politely they attacked me" Nicole says " you guys got to leave that wasn't necessary " I say " we were inviting here!" The yellow tshirt girl yelled " we're you tho?" I say the fat girl attacks me I go ahead and punch her in the face.

" come here you bitch I'll rock your world" the girl says " let's go then bitch" I shouted she tries to attack me I grab her hair and throw her to the ground I climb on top of her and start slapping her and punching her then cops come.

I go ahead and fix  my hair " my face is fucked up again" Nicole said I head inside " Mike you need to be careful who you take home " I said rolling my eyes.

" listen we were in the middle of grabbing them-" Mike said before getting interrupted " I don't care get the fuck out my face" Snooki said " me and him were carrying them out" Mike says referring to Pauly.

" don't give a fuck" Nicole said

Nicole comes out with a toy hammer and starts hitting Mike with I laugh as Mike picks her up.

*******

The next day I wake up and yawn I brush out my hair and leave it down I go ahead and change into some shorts and a black tank top.Vinny was cleaning.

" cleaning up for a girl" I said teasing Vinny " nope my family  are coming" he said with a smile " aw that's good" I said.

His family arrives I kiss all of they're cheeks hello

After his mom cooks we started eating it was so good " you have to be my new mom" I said as we all laugh.

******

after awhile I go ahead and change for beachcomber

We then head to beachcomber I take a sip out of my shot , I started to dance with Jenni and Nicole

" Yo where do you guys live" a guy said " New York" Jenni replied " so what do you know about seaside then" the guy said " it's really none of your business" i said taking another shot " I'm done talking to you " Pauly said to the guy.

" Why " the guy said " I'm done" Pauly said " you can't have a conversation at the bar" the guy replied " no it's that your annoying us " I said " oh well" the guy said chuckling

After I go ahead and head back to the house I change into a tank top and sweatpants as I hear the boys come home.

I head downstairs as I hear Mike on the phone and it says Ronnie got into a fight on the boardwalk I slip on my shoes and run with Pauly and Mike I had to make sure Sam and Ron were okay of course.

We then found Ron " where's Sam" Jenni said " I don't give a fuck" Ron said he throws a table I was scared I go in my room and lay in bed what a crazy night.