Good Riddance

Marissa's POV:

Marissa's POV:

I wake up and get up and get out of bed and go downstairs I fill my cup with coffee and take a sip as Jenni comes downstairs " I dipped off last night I had to I had to sneak out" Jenni said.

I take another sip out of my coffee " you should've  left an hour earlier then" Ronnie said " what do you mean jerk off" Jenni laughed " so who was making out with who" Jenni added on " well you got with Pauly last night" Ronnie told her " I know what I did last night i didn't kiss him" Jenni said denying " yeah you made out with pauly on stage" Ronnie said.

" Did I kiss you" Jenni asked Pauly , Pauly nods " who did you hook up with" Jenni asked Pauly " no one just you" Pauly stated " just me?" Jenni asked

****

Mike , Ron , Sam left for work I felt tension I changed into some Jean shorts and a black tank top I put my hair in a bun I hear the phone quack I ran and answered " hello?" I said " oh my gosh rissa it's me Maria" Maria said I smile " oh my gosh hey girl I miss you" I said with a smile. " I miss you to how is it so far" Maria said " it's good I hooked up with some guys we are hitting up some clubs it's really good" I smiled.

" That's good look I got to go I'll probably visit" Maria said " okay byee" I said I put the phone down

****
After Ronnie got back home from work so did Sam and Mike I sit in my bed " hey rissa and Jen" Ronnie said " hey how was work" I asked him " it was good" he said " how are you and sam " Jenni asked " we worked today and she was like you know I don't think like you're feeling this and I was like honestly you're awesome you make me laugh we have a good time together you know what I mean" Ron said.

" So you like her?" Jenni asked " yeah I do" he replied " that's good you guys are so cute" I said with a smile he smiles " but honestly  he's trying to piss me off a little bit he keeps saying oh you think you're gonna last with her this and that and he's like you knew she kissed me and I was like from the beginning bro it's been me it's like dude get over it" Ronnie explained

" like yo we hold hands in front of you we cuddle in front of you we make out in front of you do I need to beat it for you to finally be like alright" Ron said making me and Jenni laugh.

" Just ignore him he's mad because Sam chose you over him and he is playing her out anyways he made out with those girls knowing that him and Sam had a little thing going on but fuck him you do you and enjoy your time with Sam."I say Jenni agreed with me Ronnie hugs me I hug him back"

" thank you I love you rissa and Jen" Ronnie said " I love you too and eventually sam would of got her heart broken by Mike of him playing her " I say Ronnie nods in a agreement

******

It was the next day I looked out the window and saw jennis boyfriend and another guy I shake his hand hello and I introduced myself to him after awhile I see Jenni with big roses " aw" I say with a smile Jenni giggles It was awkward since Pauly made out with Jenni.

After awhile Angelina brought her friends I shake they're hands " that's the girl who called me a rob Kardashian and snapped at me and laughed when I called myself hot" Angelina whispers I roll my eyes.

******

After awhile we get ready for headliners I go in the bathroom and straighten my hair and do my makeup which was mascara , eyeliner , lipstick , eyeshadow i then go ahead and change and put my heels on.

I then head downstairs as we all cheers with our shots we head to headliners we head inside I start dancing Pauly comes up to me I start to dance with him he twirls me around as I start to grind against him

I then head downstairs as we all cheers with our shots we head to headliners we head inside I start dancing Pauly comes up to me I start to dance with him he twirls me around as I start to grind against him. I take 2 shots and dance more I go up to Snooki.

" hey what's going on" I ask " Angelina is stressing over a guy who's getting a divorce " Snooki said

" wait hold on a second Angelina was dating a married guy ?! Oh fuck no " I say to the camera laughing.

*****

The next day me and Vinny get ready for work as Angelina didn't even show up after awhile we finally head back to the house after we all sat at the table as Angelina kept talking like she wants us to beg for her to stay " get the fuck out here" Mike mumbled as she left

" bless all the roomies that are still here" Snooki said chuckling " the survivors " Ronnie said " dig in I love you guys" Snooki said we start eating

******

afterwards I help wash the dishes " I'm announcing it now I told Tommy and he basically broke up with me" Jenni said I dry my hands off and sit on the couch. " So I'll give it 24 hours Jenni said " you're a single girl" Pauly said I clap silently " that's a bad thing me single that's bad" Jenni said.

*****
Later Nicole's friend came over  " hi I'm Ryder" the girls says " I'm Marissa or rissa" I said as I shake her hand " want to go in the jacuzzi with us" Nicole said " maybe later I want to rest for a bit" I said going up to my room and lay in my bed and close my eyes for a bit.

****

The next day mike was cooking for dinner and I head outside and see the grill on fire I grab the fire extinguisher and spray it. " thanks Rissa" Mike said " you're welcome be careful next time" I say laughing he laughs to

****

After we get ready to go to the club I do my eyebrows and my mascara and lipgloss I go ahead and change.

I put my hoop earrings in and then put on my black heels. I then go downstairs as we all do cheers with our shots we then head to karma I start dancing with Jenni i then start doing splits and the worm everyone cheers and claps

I see Ronnie dancing I laugh and clap I take two shots I see Jenni tell Ronnie " you better check your girl"

" honestly Jenni Is trying to start drama honestly that's what I think. But probably not" I say shrugging.

I then see Ronnie leave " I better go check on him" I say I go ahead and walk back to the house

Authors pov:

" someone comes up to me and says Ronnie left with Marissa and I start walking I'm about to knock a bitch out." Sammi says to the camera.