A New Family

Marissas POV:

Marissas POV:

I was sleeping around 4 am until I heard my phone buzz I groan I see a random number I pick it up " fuck off " I groan " hi is this Marissa Diaz" " yeah how do you know me" I say.

" I actually work for mtv and we have a new show that we are making call jersey shore" the man says I get up quickly " now we're talking" I say " well your invited to the jersey shore to be apart of our show would you like that" the man says.

" yeah I would!" I say with a smile so excited " great it's in New Jersey and you will have to introduce yourself to the camera and tell people about you okay?" The man says " yes!" I say in excitement " great see you at seaside heights I will text you the address" he said.

Call  ended I jump up and down I scream and cover my mouth " shit" I whispered my roommate Maria  walks in.

" this better be good why I'm up at 4 am to you screaming" my roommate said rubbing her eyes " I got into the jersey shore!! It's a mtv show!!" I scream " oh my gosh!!" Maria said we both jump up and down " I'm so happy for you when do you leave" Maria said " today I need to start packing " I scream " yayy " she cheered for me I smiled.

I start packing my club outfits  my stripper outfits my bikini my pajamas my comfy clothes regular clothes and sexy clothes after I put it all in my suitcases I close it

" should I go to the airport or drive" I ask Maria " defiantly drive" Maria " okay sounds good!" I smile.

I go back in bed I was so excited.

I felt the sun on my eyes I groan as I wake up I check the  time it was around 11:30 am I get up and jump in excitement I take a quick shower and then do my makeup and change.

Half my breasts show but I didn't care I throw on my heels and put my perfumes makeup and shoes in my suitcases Maria helps me put my suitcases in the car " I'll miss you make sure to party hard" Maria said I hug her " and I can't wait to meet hot...

Half my breasts show but I didn't care I throw on my heels and put my perfumes makeup and shoes in my suitcases Maria helps me put my suitcases in the car " I'll miss you make sure to party hard" Maria said I hug her " and I can't wait to meet hot guidos and tan guys" I smile I get in my car and buckle up I see Maria waving goodbye I wave goodbye and start driving