How werid her husband is sick too .

Me :” yes why not . So you need to do is “

I told her the recipe . actually I added Haldi in the chocolate Milk . She was sick once so I asked my Ammi to make something that can be tasty but make her all better . And it worked she was all fine the next day .

Flower :” oh thank you so much. “
Me :” well how did your husband even get sick “

Not that I cared but I just wanted to know

Flower :”  actually this happened because of me . I wanted to play under the rain and he came to accompany me . And then he got sick “

So he got sick just like me , what a coincidence— wait what ? I reread the text .
All the puzzles getting on their places . First she getting married. She then when she said she is going out . And then now.
Oh no oh no oh no . This means ….
My heart skip a beat . I got goosebumps .

Me :” can you tell me your name . I don't you ever told me. We always used to call eachother by nicknames “ 

I don't what I wanted to do . I wanted to dance like crazy but at the same time I wanted to punch someone in the ring

Flower :” I just realized that we never told eachother our names . How silly ? Anyways my name is Ayesha . And your ? “

As I read the text that was it ,because my heart was beating so fast . Get a hold Ahad .
It took all my effort to not tell her my real name instead I go with a imaginary name .

Me :” my name is … Eshan “ 

Well this name doesn't sound so bad . Great .

Flower :” amazing . Okay now I need to go before the chocolate Milk gets cold . Bye “

I turn off the phone . What the hell just happened . So the earring little girl is the girl I was forced to marry . The girl I have been loving since forever is my own wife I am pushing away . The earring that make my heart stop beating is the earring she gave me.

This is too much to take in all at once . I rub my face . When the door opened revealing her entering the room . Her careful eyes were on the cup and mine were on her . As if I am seeing her for the first and forever time . Time decided to slowed down like in some movie and my breathing became heavy .

“ Ahad ? where are you lost ? “  I blink my eyes as I realized I was just looking at her . While she was holding the cup for me . I look in her eyes and ….
A single tear escape my eye . Without me knowing .
Her eyes widened a little as I quickly wipe the tear . And hold the cup .
“ thank you “ I ignored her eyes who were looking at me .
“ something happened ? “ she asked sitting on the bed . I shook my head taking a sip of the chocolate Milk. It was so tasty .
“ won't you ask me how is it ? “ I ask her as she smiled her dimples visible .
“ no because I already tasted it . I don't want you to have something that tastes so awful “
I nodded
“ as you say fl- Mi amor “  I look at the wall clock and it was the time for her to leave for collage.
“ You should get ready and leave for collage “
She look at the clock and her eyes widened  .
“ oh no I didn't realized . “ She got up and was about to rush  to get ready when I stopped her.
“ wait . I will ask the driver to drop you and pick you you . “
She nodded and went to the dressing room .

I lay on the bed, my gaze drifting aimlessly around the room. The dressing room door creaked open, and there she was – Ayesha, walking out in a black kurta that clung to her figure with a grace that held me captive. The silver jewelry adorning her seemed to dance in the soft light