63. Claiming the Dragon

Start from the beginning

There you are, he thought to himself. There was the fire he knew she possessed. Her hot breath fanned against his lips as he felt the pulse in her wrist quicken. There was some silent question in his look, asking her if he could go this far, if he could take her the way he wanted. She slapped him, she showed him the side of herself he longed for.

She nodded, her eyes flickering down to his lips with the close proximity. The look of love in his eye and his touch reminded her that she could feel something other than sorrow. She clung to that, to him, eager for more, eager to feel something more than pain, even for the briefest of moments. She needed to feel him.

"You should be gentle."

He scoffed. "That's something you've never asked me to do. Or maybe you don't need fucked."

"I need this Aemond. I need to feel something," she pleaded, tears in her eyes. "I need to feel, Aemond."

He nodded as his violet eye darkened with desire, his lips attacking her neck, teeth grazing her skin. He was losing his composure faster than he thought he would.

And if there was anything Aemond loved most, it was her mothered body. The curves she'd gained with childbirth, the stretch marks, everything drove him to the brink of madness. And the moment he'd think about her rich thighs, he was done for.

He picked her up and set her on the desk, lifting her shift up to her waist. She spread her legs for him, her slick reflecting off the candlelight in their room.

"How are you already so wet?" He groaned, placing his hands on her neck and kissing her jaw.

"I don't know," she whispered. Part of her felt ashamed to be so aroused after such tragedy. How dare she enjoy life when people are dying?

"Tell me where you want me, Visenya. My hands are yours, my cock is yours, anything you want."

She whimpered, feeling her anticipation come to a head as he placed his thumb against her clit. His pointer finger entered her and he felt her wetness coating his digits, making it easier to slide them in and out. But he wouldn't let her come, not yet.

"Gods, you are so fucking ready for me, hm?" He groaned as she reached for the buckle on his trousers, pushing them down for him. They fell to his ankles and he didn't bother stepping out of them as her hands worked his cock.

"You insufferable ass," she groaned.

"You defiant brat," he responded as he pushed her thighs further apart. "I'm going to remind you who you belong to, Visenya. You may be the queen out there, but tis I who you belong to in here. You are mine, Visenya, even your little wretched mouth. Understood?"

"I'd like to see you try, you miserable bastard," she moaned as he palmed her breast.

"Smart words coming from the one that needed legitimizing."

The fire in her eyes made his cock ache and she combed her fingers through his hair and tugged. He lined his cock up to her entrance, positioning himself to enter. But all he did was let the tip of his cock tease her entrance.

"If you own this cunt, why are you so afraid to fuck it?" She hissed.

"I'm going to make you earn it, Visenya," he said against her lips.

"Could you do it a bit faster before I find someone else to?"

This time he grabbed her hair and pulled back, exposing her neck. He sucked on her soft skin as he entered her, bottoming out. But he was impatient and he needed to fuck her. Badly.