33. Time for Growth

I was so nervous to post that last chapter because I thought yall would hate it for not having Vis or Aemond but thank you so much for the support!!!!

"I don't understand how I'm ever supposed to get used to this. Maybe I judge Aegon too harshly," she let out a faint giggle, still trying to catch her breath.

"Hm, what he does is less arousing. How could you possibly enjoy such an intimate moment with someone you don't love? Love adds to the passion, it is the passion. What we have is what Aegon craves."

She placed her head on his bare chest, his hand holding hers. She positioned herself to be over his heart, the sound relaxing her. His heart, the thumping, was her destresser. And she couldn't get enough. Maybe every day for the past week was a record, one that she didn't want to break. But she knew all good things end at some point.

"What we have is what I crave. How I'll ever get over it, I don't know."

"Who says you have to?"

"Nothing lasts, Aemond. I just hope this does for a while. It's been a week. I'm sure you'll want a break."

"If I ever ask for a break, shove a knife in my heart." Aemond hummed, his hand stroking over her white hair. His fingers started threading through the stranding, combing them through. She wrapped her arms tighter around his torso and closed his eyes.

"I got you something at the market last week when I went with Aegon."

She moved to rest her chin on his chest so that she could look at him. "What is it?" She smiled, biting her bottom lip. He pulled her up and leaned forward to kiss her, taking her lip between his teeth.

"No one bites that except me."

"Hmm, okay." She grinned.

He leaned over to reach his nightstand and pulled out a book much to Visenya's excitement. "Aemond!"

"Don't get excited until you open it, Vis."

She sat up in the bed and opened to the first page. Tears welled in her eyes as she saw the special text he once gifted her before. But instead of a Valyrian book, it was about the reign of Jaehaerys and Alysanne.

"Aemond ..." she said softly.

"I'm not done," He raised a brow and handed her a small fabric pouch. She opened it up and gasped at the Ruby necklace. She turned it over to look at the back where 'A.T' was inscribed. He grabbed her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. "Because you're mine."

"Yours," she nodded against his lips. He grabbed the necklace from her and moved her hair out of the way in order to put it on.

"Now lay down so I can fuck you in nothing but that necklace," he practically growled against her lips.

She had no choice but to listen. He had a power over her now that made her nervous. She was in such a lovestruck state that she would do anything for him and the last time she let a man have power over her, he abused her. Even Aemond could tell she was a bit nervous. And maybe scared.