Filter

They're pro hero's :)
Also it's really short and I wrote it quickly sooo yeah .

__________________________________

The two were laying in bed and Bakugou was laying on todorokis chest .
Bakugou had an arm on todorokis chest with his phone on his hand .

Todoroki was watching a movie while Bakugou was on the phone .

The blonde put tik tok on and tried the filter where you can ask yes or no questions and it'll tell you yess , nope , appsolutley and etc.

Bakugou : "does my boyfriend love me ?"

Filter : yes

Bakugou smirks already knowing his boyfriend worships the ground he walks on .

Todoroki looks down and sees his boyfriend mumbling and smirking . He kiss him on the top of his head and hugs him closer .
He started to pay less attention to the movie and to what Bakugou was saying

Bakugou: "does my boyfriend only love me"

Filter : nope

Bakugou: "oh so there's another bitch huh"

Todoroki: "that's not true I only love you"

Bakugou smiles a little since he knows it's just a app and not accurate : "hmp Is he cheating on me ?

Filter: absolutely

Bakugou: "is it with a guy ?"

Filter: nope

Bakugou: "is it with a girl"

Filter: yesss

Bakugou: "is it with someone I know"

Filter : "definitely"

Bakugou was getting a little pissed "the fuck! who the fuck is it"

Bakugou: "is it that blond bitch we had to work with 2 weeks ago and who asked for his number for 'work related business'"

Filter : yesss

Bakugou: "I fucking knew it"

Todoroki : "she asked for your number to"

Bakugou: "yeah well she gave you a look"

Todoroki : "a look?"

Bakugou: "OOOOH i know the look okay. I was giving you the look a bunch of time before we dated and now we're madly in love."

Todoroki gave a low chuckle pretty amused by his boyfriend: " yeah we are madly in love. meaning I don't think I can look at anyone else's the way I look at you. Your one of a kind katsuki and I wouldn't let that go for anything ."

Bakugou just became a blushing mess and mumbled " ...shud up...I love you to"

He ended up putting his phone away and they just cuddled watching a movie together on their day off.