Cheating?

Night time at the dorms

Bakugo was sitting on the couch as todorki approches with a bag full of snacks .

Bakugo takes the bag and looks in it then he toss the bag on floor beside the couch.

Bakugo: "I change my mind I want something else . I'll send you another list ."

Todoroki: "okay (he says kinda down)"

Denki watches as a hunched and pouty todoroki goes out the door . He decides to sit next to Bakugo.

Denki: " okay This is the third time you made him go get you something different . Why you being  so harsh on him for ?"

Bakugo:  "because that bastard cheated !!"

Denki: "WHAT!"

Bakugo: "yes he did and know I'm making him suffer."

Denki: "I didn't think Todoroki was the one to cheat because he literally loves the floor you walk on . He even nearly attack a guy he thought was winking at you but just had dust in his eye."

Bakugo: "you know he had the audacity to tell me 'but Katsuki it was a dream I didn't really cheat on you' blah blah blah crap"

Denki: "wait so he didn't cheat on you or he did . I'm confused"

Bakugo: "technically he didn't but in my dream while I was napping he was and it made me pissed off at him so now he's doing anything I say ."

Denki: "you hold a lot of power Bakubro"

Bakugo raised a brow and chuckled 

Todoroki came back with another bag of food . He stood infront of the both of them held out the bag to Bakugo.

Bakugo: " I don't want anything actually so I'm going to bed "

Denki : "oooo can I have them pleaaase"

Todororki: "are you sure cause I got everything you asked for on the list"

Bakugo: "maybe give it to your other boyfriend hmm . Cause this one's going to sleep."

Todoroki gave the bag to Denki

Todoroki: "but it was a dream katsuki 🥺"

Bakugo: "still pissed"

He got up and started walking to the elevator and todoroki followed behind . They got in the elevator and it stoped on level 4 and Bakugo got off and todoroki was about to till Bakugo turned around stopping him .

Bakugo: "you can go sleep somewhere eles tonight"

Todoroki: " snowflake please"  he said sadly kinda begging 🥺 🙏 

Bakugo: "no."

He turned around and went to his room. Todoroki sighed sadly to himself and pressed the button for level 5 .

It was around 11pm and everyone was asleep in their own bed . Todoroki woke up to sounds of his door opening and then felt someone get into bed with him. He knew his angry little Pomeranian couldn't be mad for long.

Todoroki wrapped his arm around Bakugou waist pulling him in . Bakugo buried his face in to todorokis chest as todoroki kissed the top of his  head.

Bakugo mumbles : "it was cold"

Todoroki: "ill warm you up"
He said smiling ☺️

Bakugo:  "I love you" He whispers

Todoroki : "I love you to katsuki."

They both fell asleep peacefully

Next morning :

The two lovebirds came down and Denki looks at Todoroki

Denki: "how was sleeping alone"

Todoroki : "I wouldn't know cause katsuki came in my room ."

Denki: "pffft what happened to making him suffer"

Bakugo: "he suffered enough and he's my personal heater so fuck off ."