Plan failed successfully

Top : todo (5'10)
Bottom: Baku (5'6)
Outfits : (pictures not mine . I found them on Pinterest but if you know the person who made it I'll like to give them credit)

 I found them on Pinterest but if you know the person who made it I'll like to give them credit)

Bakugou was at home because his whole family was over spending time together

Bakugou was at home because his whole family was over spending time together . no matter how much he didn't want to be there his mother made him. Plus he also wanted to see his grandparents . Bakugou, his parents and his cousin were sitting at the table while the rest of the family was either in the living room or kitchen .

At the table they were making origami which Bakugou thought was lame but his cousin said he would suck at it and here he was making an orgigami dragon to prove them wrong.

While he was making it his phone went off and he looked at who messaged him and it was icyhot. He opened the message but before he could his cousin grabed his phone.

Cousin: "oh what is this huh? Icy-hot? Is this your secret boyfriend"

Bakugou: "the fuck ! no !"

Bakugou grabed the phone out of her hands and shoved it in his pocket

Cousin: "so you have a guy named icy-hot texting you and his picture looks hot so I'm guessing you call him icy-hot cause he cold and mysterious but is a 10/10 in looks hmm."

Bakugou: "the fuck? of course not that's insane"

Cousin: "why are you so defensive"

Bakugou: "I'm not !!"

Cousin: "hey Aunty I think your sons got something to say"

Bakugou: "shut up would you!!"

Matsuki: "hmm what's going on ?"

Bakugou: "old hag she's crazy don't listen to her"

Cousin : "Aunty we don't have to give Katsuki the "it's time to find someone " talk this year cause it seems he has a secret boyfriend"

Bakugou cousin looked and him with a smirk and she patted his shoulder .

Matsuki : "what ! You brat why didn't you tell me I'm so happy for you"