I couldn't help but think. Normal? did I really want that ? to go back to the mundane life I was living..I shook my head slightly at the thought no. I just couldn't. I have a life, a taste of a somewhat deranged version of freedom, I finally have friend a group of people I can count on people I can live a peaceful life with. I felt a surge of determination run through my body as I walked forward and tightening my grip on the hands of my friends. 

We will get through this. 

A large arm stopped us from walking, I held back a groan as I felt the below jab into my rib cage "Adam's going to open up the door, just wait here unless.." Asmodeus trailed off as the path we were walking on suddenly lit up, I blinked rapidly to get used to the sudden light. I ignored Asmodeus as I looked at Natalia and Sheela was used their free hand to rub their eye. I looked around the cave, and saw that the only form of light was on the floor, the path of light stops here and doesn't carry on deeper into the cave. 

"You wanna know something" Asmodeus voice was full of mischief, as he moved his arm away from us, again we all ignored him which caused him to clear his throat "Well I don't get the opportunity to talk to females...well any kind of female so I'm going to take the opportunity to talk to some before.." Asmodeus hesitantly finished his sentence "before the last females we will ever see are taken away" In another life I could have somewhat felt bad for him, but as of right now I could not give a shit. 

Again we all ignored him, as Adam walked in front of us and placed his palm on the wall. 

Asmodeus carried on talking "This isn't really a cave" my eyes flickered in his direction before I moved to Adam, I could have burned holes into his back with how slow he was fucking moving, I just knew Asmodeus was going to say something we didn't want to hear. I felt Natalia shift uncomfortably  next to me as I heard a heavy sigh come from Natalia. 

Adam was muttering something under his breath as the wall began to shake and it started to slide open, a gust of wind came from behind Asmodeus who held a smirk on his lips as he placed is hands behind back and tilted his head. "Piss of A this really isn't the time" Adam gritted through his teeth as the the light began to fill the cave, Asmodeus ignored the warning and hummed. 

"This is a mouth of.. what do you humans call it a gargoyle ?" The pricked sounded too happy as all three of stood stiff as a stick, In a mouth  of a fucking what ?  Suddenly the floor began shake and the then solid floor started to feel.. spongy. Its a tongue. Theurge to be sick was coming up fast, I wasted no time pushing Natalia and Sheela after Adam through the door. I scurried in after with  Asmodeus  hot on heels as the loud groan came from behind us. 

"This place isn't just for anyone to come in as the please... if they do well then its a snack for good ol' gargy" Asmodeus said as the hairs on the back of neck stood up with how close he was standing to me. The door slammed shut behind us and Sheela came to abrupt stop, my shoes squeaked as I just about stopped myself from running into her. Asmodeus, did not bump into me but he didn't move away either. 

I bit my lip and slowly turned my head to look at him, and gave him a sweet smile.

"Move the fuck away from me" before the slipped off my face and Asmodeus smile wavered slightly as he moved back and looked away from me. I let out a deep breath and looked around us, and my eyes widened slightly as I looked ahead. Adam moved slightly and gestured for us to move forward. 

Everything was white.  

Like crytal white, my eyes scanned the walls which were painted white, with what looks like a satin finish, my eyes flickered to the floor- everything was tiled with a long white runner rug. I scrunched my nose, this place is making me feel kind of weird. 

There were no paintings/pictures on the wall just lights that were stuck on the wall.  I feel like I'm in psychiatric ward. We all walked in silence- another thing. There was no one else here, it was just drop dead silent. I don't know why but I had a very different image in my head about what this place looked like. 

I was expecting, demonic unholy things that really shouldn't be walking among us to be plastered everywhere, I would have imagined an awful foul smell and most of all dirty. My eyes darted around the clean white walls, this is weird. "Expecting to see something else?" my eyes flickered to Asmodeus who had his hands behind his back as he tilted his head to side. 

Most likely waiting for a response, I looked away and didn't say anything to him. Like I would give him that satisfaction. Asmodeus carried on talking like I didn't ignore him "Despite what you may think of us, we aren't animals." Oh my god, it took everything in me to not roll my eyes at his deluded comment. I ignored him again and started to walk a little faster to walk beside Sheela. 

"We're not savage, we just seem savage compared to what I would call the hypocrites. We don't hide what we are, we embrace it" at this point I was grinding my teeth against each other as Sheela's hand clasped onto mine  I looked at her and not going to lie I felt relieved when I saw the anger on her face.

Her yes brewed this anger, her eye brows slightly frowning as she looed straight ahead. I looked at Natalia who had a blank look on her face, and since we started living this hell this is the first time I have really and truly seen pure hatred in her eyes. I looked down at her hands, it looked like she has a death grip on Sheela's hand. 

A small smile lifted on my lips as I looked away, we can't afford to be weak we need to be strong.

 Even if we loose, I will die trying to escape this hell. 

---

Adam stopped at a white oak door and cleared his throat as he moved to the side and scratched his head "You can stay here..like I promised I'll wait" Adam stopped talking and looked at his watch "10 minutes before we tell Roman" I looked at him with wide eyes "10 minutes?!" I blurted out,  "You said you would give us time, 10 minutes is nothing!" I said accusingly as I quickly looked at Sheela who let out a deep sigh. 

Adam shrugged "That's true but I also want to live, letting you have these 10 minutes will most likely end my life but I'm not risking it" Adam opened the door, leaving me stood there stupefied with my mouth half hung open before shaking my head. I mean he has a point but he did lie to us, so if Roman comes here. You're first. My eyes glared into Adams back as he shivered and looked back at me and gulped. 

"Just try to enjoy this moment.. you have no idea what the fuck is waiting for you" Asmodeus voiced hesitantly from behind me as all three of us walked into the room .I let out a shaky breath and ignored his comment, we all know what is waiting  for us and god help us if this doesn't work. 

The room its self was clean and spacious but it resembled an asylum for the insane. Everything was white, and there was only one queen size bed in the middle of the room and a small 2 seater sofa near the window. I looked down, the floors looked wooden and guess what they were also white

"Yeah we dont have people over that much, bye" Asmodeus rushed out before he and Adam basically ran out of the room and slammed the door shut, and the small click of the door being locked followed. I ran my tongue over my teeth and looked back at Sheela who pulled out something from her pocket and put her finger over lips and gestured for us to come to her. 

Natalia quickly walked forward as Sheela huddled us together "We have 10 minutes, I think we should be ok" Sheela licked her lips as she took out a mobile phone? 

"We need help and there's only one person that can talk us through this"

The screen lit up with an unknown caller, Sheela answered the phone and a familiar  annoyed voice cut through the air. 

"Are you trying to get me killed?

---- 

Its a bit of a meh chapter but hope you all enjoy it!