Ch-52🖤[My hair!]

Comenzar desde el principio

"Trust me, you are the first one who made me like this. I mean it's not my thing, eating at restaurant with some girl or going to mall" He said rolling his eyes.

"Then I will teach you till I am here.. So your future girl won't have to waste time on teaching you these things" I replied.

He looked at me for a second deeply before scoffing but nodded nevertheless.

"So Let's start! What do you do when you meet a girl?" I asked putting my elbows on table in a professional way.

I noticed Andrew's lips turned upward in almost smile but again went back to that stern expression.

"Umm.Fuck her" He shrugged and I gasped in shock. That's not what I mean..!

"Ohh.. Okay.. But what do you say to her? I mean so that you both do 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 thing?" I asked awkwardly.

"Nothing.. They came to me and I fuck them.. That's it." He shrugged again like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Sweet talks?" I asked and he chuckled shaking his head and moved forward a little, leaning towards me.

"𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, I don't do sweet talks.. And trust me girls or boys both like dirty talks more at that time" I gulped and shifted in my seat a little licking my lips.

Oh. Okay.. I guess...

"I am enjoying this" Andrew smirked pointing to both of us.

"You know this conversation, with one of my hostage cum friend. I am literally loving it"

I rolled my eyes at him before gulping the drink.

"Any other advice, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦? For my future girl?" This jerk is enjoying it.

"Yeah.. Just... I don't fucking know.. Leave the topic" I sighed pathetically.

He shake his head before standing up straightening his coat, "let's go back.It's enough day out for you"

I stood up and again he wrapped his arm around my waist walking by side out towards his car.

___________________
___________________

"For god sakes! Leave my hairs.. Dammit..!" I am on verge of crying as Andrew kept on playing with hairs for god knows why!

It has been two days since we went to restaurant.. I can say my wounds are healing and the cream his doc gave me is helping a lot in reducing the scars.

"Few more minutes" He grumbled from behind me and I lay my head back tiredly.

In these days he had got that weird obsession with my hairs, either he kept on touching them or pulling them softly whenever I sat somewhere next to me.

In his words,'𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯' .