Grounder Trouble

Bellamy walks in and I see tears come to his eyes as he lays eyes on me. Octavia rushes around, she grabbed a cup and put water into it, bringing it to my lips and helping me drink it.

"Good morning." I say, causing them both to laugh through the tears.

"Of course that's the first thing you say when you wake up from being unconscious for that long." Bellamy says.

"Actually the first thing I said is 'O" I tell him, causing Octavia to smile.

"So, what did Murphy want you to tell me?" I asked, looking at Octavia, seeing her and Bellamy's face drop.

"He did what?" Bellamy seemed to be practically shaking with anger. I guess Octavia didn't tell him about that.

"Yes, but it's nothing bad but he only wants her to hear it." She told us.

"No, that bastard doesn't get to leave her messages. She doesn't need to have anything to do with him." He angrily spits out.

"Hey Bell, he's my friend. I won't turn against him like I won't turn against you." I try to soothe him. He just got up and stormed out, muttering to himself.

When he got out there, he yelled for us to come out, so I got up and walked out there with Octavias help. He pointed up to the sky, when we look we see what looks like a shooting star. Upon further inspection, it looks like a pod.

"Now we can kick some grounder ass!" One of the guys exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"They've come to help us." Another one said.

"Please tell me they brought some shampoo" a naked girl wrapped in a blanket said. I looked at her stupidly. Out of all the things, shampoo?

Bellamy looks scared. I wonder why he would be so scared about the Ark sending something down. I don't think I have ever seen him look this scared.

"If it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake." Connor said.

"We should get moving, everyone's ready." Octavia stated.

"Me too, let's go " I added.

"No one's going anywhere, least of all, you Rocky. Not while it's dark. It's not safe. We'll head out at first light, pass the word." As Bellamy finishes, everyone except me and Octavia left him.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia asks.

"Bell, we should go now." I try."I said, we wait until sunrise." He repeats.

"Is this attitude, about me and Murphy being friends? We just helped me with my anxiety a couple years ago. He's one of the few that saw how bad it can actually get and didn't run away, I'm not abandoning that." I ranted.

"No, that's not it." He said before he walked out.

Me and Octavia decide to follow him after watching him sneak off.

"Bellamy!" I called out, seeing him ahead.

"Bellamy! What are you doing?" Octavia asked.

He stops and looks at us. "You both should go back to camp, it isn't safe." He said, but he won't look at us. Why won't he look at us? His eyes keep sweeping from the ground to the trees, but not us.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to us. You just want whatever's in that pod."

He interrupts Octavia by shoving her and yelling, "Just go home!"

"You always like to play the big brother. Huh? Well guess what? Jokes on me, you're just a selfish dick." Octavia spat.

"I did this for you, for both of you. To protect you both. If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do.." he paused, "I'm dead."

Skybox Killer (Rewrite)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara