Termination letter

Start from the beginning

Snap out from your dirty thoughts you Tay fucking Tawan extra with Vihokhratna! He was freaking sick there and you took advantage of his. Almost raped him.

My eyes widened when this thought crossed my mind. Would I have actually done that if I never stopped? I pressed my already hurting temple which I had banged before. Nobody should be treated like the way I treat him.

This time, I really crossed the line.

After taking a painkiller, I started cutting vegetables in a slowly manner. It was long time since I cooked. And it happens to be this day that I wanted to cook. Not for the incident that happened last night. Obviously.

It's just that I'm confused about one thing. Should I make breakfast or lunch?

I heard footsteps from the stairs when I was in the middle of making food. He just sprint out in front of me to his room and just shut the door. This guy who never missed to greet me, ignored me today. I was kinda expecting something worse. I proceed back to concentrate to make food.

First thing first, I've to apologise to him. Even if he wants to get angry with me I'll let him be. But the problem is that I know myself better than anyone else. I have this big fucking ego which always came between when I wanted to be a bit sincere. I just hate this side of myself. But there is no time to complain. I have to apologise and that's all.

Since he woke up, I kept losing focus. To the point that I am standing in front of a frying pan with full veggies, contemplating whether I put salt before or not. I was keep to get anxious. I looked at where his room is.

Should I ask what he likes to eat? The only thing I saw him eat was those Sub-sandwiches.

Srew it! I'm gonna go and ask him.

So here I am. Again contemplating whether I should knock the door or just barge in it. The second option seems very reliable to me.

Have some common sense Tay! It's his room. You can't just barge in it saying,'yo what would you like to eat today.'

At the exact moment, the door was swing opened. He was a bit startled as both of our eyes met. I didn't even miss the subtle movement when he stepped back. He must have been showering in a hurry so that he didn't even dry his hair. His shoulders were getting soaked by the droplets of water from his damp hair. His clothes weren't even casual that you would wear at home.

"Where are you going early in the morning?"

He paused a bit before answering.

"Does 12 pm count early in the morning?"

I could only grit for what stupid shit I just asked.

"Anyways, shouldn't you at least dry your hair properly? You'll catch a cold."

He briefly looked into my eyes before snickering.

"Oh sorry. If I catch a cold, I won't be able to guard you."

I was stunned a bit by the way he was talking.

"That's not why__"

"I just forgot to do that."

Forgot my foot. I know why he is acting this way, all I have to do is just say sorry sincerely. But this burning rage that I'm having right now won't let me.

"Yeah? You forgot about drying yourself but patched your neck properly? As if someone choked you."

Honestly the first thing I noticed when he opened the door was those patches he put all over his neck. To cover those hickeys I gave him.