Son and Dad Night

Anonymous: You're going back to Nevermore Wednesday, are you sure you want to do that?

Wednesday: You showed up again at the end.

Anonymous: Did you think mine was just a joke? I would never joke about your life.... Or about your death.

Wednesday: You know this is not going to end well for you, right?

Anonymous: We will see Wednesday Addams, we will see it.

*Hanging Wednesday's Gift*

Wednesday continues to stare at the gift with her caricature swinging with a noose hanging around her neck.

"Hey Willa who are you texting with? Is it Xavier again?"

While Wednesday is sitting with her legs stretched out, leaning against the headboard, Enid is leaning against Wednesday's chest almost completely lying down.

"No, my stalker has turned up again."

The she-wolf snapped to attention, pulled herself up and took the phone from Wednesday's hands, reading the chats.

Raven seeing Enid so focused on scrolling through even the oldest chats, she picks up a strand of hair between her fingers, now there is no trace of the platinum blond or the colored tips, her hair is back to a light brown, Wednesday loves to turn it between her fingers, it is so soft and silky and its smell is so intoxicating to her that she sometimes estranges herself from reality by smelling it.

"Willa? Willa? Wednesday!

Enid had to call her companion back with some emphasis because as usual she was lost playing with her hair.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?"

"I had something more important to do and think about."

Wednesday's looks make it very clear to Enid that it is her, but when they are one step away from exchanging a kiss, Wednesday's cuckoo clock chimes indicating 8 pm.

Enid startles as the Wednesday snaps to her feet, heading toward her desk.

"My writing hour has begun, End I would like to ask you to disturb me as little as possible, Viper has just arrived at the scene of the massacre in the sanctuary, it is a crucial and most delicate moment, I have to be able to describe the setting leaving crucial clues but until they become such the reader should not even understand that they are crucial parts of the plot.

Enid doesn't retort, she too gets up slipping on her pink flip-flops and sets off to leave the room, but not without first leaving a kiss on the cheek for Wednesday, who of course remains impassive watching the laptop turn on, Enid already feeling all her writerly gears turning full blast.

Once she leaves even the stairs of the tower Enid feels free to breathe, she knows how difficult it was for Wednesday to find inspiration for the new novel and now that she has gotten into gear she has no intention of disturbing it, she knows how important writing is to Wednesday and how happy the early positive reviews of her book have made her. Although no publisher had agreed to publish it, Raven had been persuaded to publish it on a site for fledgling writers, the work would be available for free, but publishers often fish out these very sites for emerging authors and have them take their work down online and republish it in print. If the publishing world had not yet realized the immense talent of Wednesday Addams, Enid is sure that the people of the Internet will instead.

"Good evening Morticia, what plant are we tending tonight?"

Enid has gone to the place she loves most in the Addams household that is not in Wednesday's arms.